email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: BHL parity

anon
RI players must quarantine and will be flagged by MA youth hockey, will result in forfeit if organization looks the other way on the issue
How is this going to be monitored when USA hockey rosters haven't even been submitted/accepted into the system?

anon
RI players must quarantine and will be flagged by MA youth hockey, will result in forfeit if organization looks the other way on the issue
All these mass coaches hoping this is true so they can hop on the e9 as the last place team?

RI teams will play.

Anon
anon
All these mass coaches hoping this is true so they can hop on the e9 as the last place team?

RI teams will play.
Rhode Island can keep their HIV , HEP C , Herpes , Crabs , Clap and Corona in Rhode Island. Or at least leave all your wives at home.

Anon
Anon
anon

RI teams will play.
Rhode Island can keep their HIV , HEP C , Herpes , Crabs , Clap and Corona in Rhode Island. Or at least leave all your wives at home.
Can we give RI attleboro too? It's basically pawtucket anyways.

Anon
Anon
Anon
anon

RI teams will play.
Can we give RI attleboro too? It's basically pawtucket anyways.
I will second this motion. NESV and RI deserve each other.

Where's my parity schedule

Mama
Sitting on the schedule and trying to wait out the RI travel restriction. Otherwise, parity will either be delayed, dragged out over a couple of weekends, or useless (kind of is anyway)

Anon
Mama
Sitting on the schedule and trying to wait out the RI travel restriction. Otherwise, parity will either be delayed, dragged out over a couple of weekends, or useless (kind of is anyway)
Multiple teams have posted their schedules already. All MA and NH teams.

Anon
Anon
Mama
Multiple teams have posted their schedules already. All MA and NH teams.
Actually it looks like the schedules that were posted have changed drastically. No more multiple games in a single day. Only 2 games all weekend??

Anon
Mama
Nothing to do with travel restrictions, someone complained about playing two different teams on the same day because King Charlie says that will give you the Wuhan Flu. Let’s all neglect the fact that everyone will be in the same building regardless and breathing the same diseased air.

Anon
Anon
Mama
Nothing to do with travel restrictions, someone complained about playing two different teams on the same day because King Charlie says that will give you the Wuhan Flu. Let’s all neglect the fact that everyone will be in the same building regardless and breathing the same diseased air.
This guy knows what he's talking about

Keep replying to and congratulating yourself on your own posts. Get help.