Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Max Pro Jets

I watched them get their doors blown off in CT must of been a bad day

Anon
I watched them get their doors blown off in CT must of been a bad day
Not as bad as the three years it must have taken you to pass 3rd grade English.

Imagine having such a meager existence that one would spend time on a youth hockey forum correcting grammar. Just stop. It's really sad.

anon
Imagine having such a meager existence that one would spend time on a youth hockey forum correcting grammar. Just stop. It's really sad.
You really should have used a comma in place of a period for that statement. "Just stop, it's really sad."

Anon
anon
You really should have used a comma in place of a period for that statement. "Just stop, it's really sad."
Actually, a period or semi-colon is required. You fail.

anon
We need Spelling and Grammar Guy to achieve balance in the universe. His posts provide an opportunity to repair the brain cells damaged by the other posts.

Such as the 'Islanders Parents' posts.

Anon
Dont hate because your kid didnt get an invite. Max Pro has the top 2011 team in the country. Fact
High average team held together with the two best players for 2011. However if they're the best, they must have a bunch of tournament wins then right? Right?

They do.

Ed
good point, I see what you mean.

15 players x $7,000 tuition = $110,000

That seems like a lot for a kids game??
Come on, no one is paying 7K to play on a youth hockey team.

Correct. MaxPro does cost more than many teams (extra ice) but not that.

Anon
Ed

Mid Fairfield is more than 7k
Ct Chiefs are roughly the same price
So yes people are paying that much for youth hockey.

Anon
Anon
Ed

Mid Fairfield is more than 7k
Ct Chiefs are roughly the same price
So yes people are paying that much for youth hockey.
How can the CT chiefs justify that tuition?

Chiefs 5k plus extra for certain tournaments, numerous hotels, mandatory swag. All so you can travel to New Jersey or Philadelphia and watch your benders team lose 4 straight over the weekend and struggle to score one goal.

Whoa...hold on! This is Red Army, Russian Federation Hockey! There is proven Kremlin methods

I can tell you this about the Max Pro Jets. I continuously hear how good they are due to their focus on skills how high they are ranked on MHR and how they transform players. I don’t know if any of that is true.

I do know this. My kid has played in the top tourneys In New England and elsewhere in the country and I have never seen a single kid in those tourneys that lists Max Pro as their team and I have yet to see a Max Pro Sticker on a helmet in those tourneys.

Sign with them if you don’t care if you have to watch lousy hockey all year.

I feel bad for the kids that were signed to play games and now have nothing. This guy is all about himself. The father was never as bad as this kid and he is a young guy. You can make money but you dont have to rip people off and act like you invented the game

Anon
I feel bad for the kids that were signed to play games and now have nothing. This guy is all about himself. The father was never as bad as this kid and he is a young guy. You can make money but you dont have to rip people off and act like you invented the game
+1

Agree. This guy is a snake oil salesman and preys on naive parents who want the best for their kids.

Anon
You're kidding, right? Where do you think Sonny Boy learned it all?

Dad was MIA for the last several years. Rumor has it he owed back taxes and either had to leave the area or was on the SERIOUS down-low. At one point parents were worried daily about whether the rink was going to be padlocked. Kids were REQUIRED to sign up for the 10 step to be on the Stars, when it should have been included. They had to change in the entrance because there wasn't enough room for the number of people he was running through that over-priced mill.

Find me ANYONE that went anywhere that went through that program.

The only reason you think the dad is clean is because you didn't have a kid in the sport five years ago.

Anon
I can tell you this about the Max Pro Jets. I continuously hear how good they are due to their focus on skills how high they are ranked on MHR and how they transform players. I don’t know if any of that is true.

I do know this. My kid has played in the top tourneys In New England and elsewhere in the country and I have never seen a single kid in those tourneys that lists Max Pro as their team and I have yet to see a Max Pro Sticker on a helmet in those tourneys.
Your player isn't an 05, then. Several from that team have played Chowder, NAPS, BlueLine, TPE, etc.

Program is not a destination. Period.