email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 08

Anon
Top 08 program? Real not buy my son on. Looking for next season. Want development sick of the last two teams- went from ny-ct. need to run from ct team
08 best program is the one you thought i think could be the best around the area. Choose wisely as teams play hard and some win and some lose, but remember that skills help sometimes and if not then you can choose another alternative besides what you are use to doing if that works for you. If not, then you can decide to go another route. Make sure you know how the coach coaches and how the team allows you to be a part of the environment because the biggest and most importantness thing you can get out of youth sports is the fact that you can get other things besides hockey.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this chatroom is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

The Principal
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this chatroom is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
You will have to excuse “The Principal”.....he just found out his kids got cut from their town teams.