The Official New England Ice Hockey DBoard 

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
06 wizards blank 06 eagles

wizards came out flying and put a hurting on the eagles tonight right before hockey in mass gets shutdown

Re: 06 wizards blank 06 eagles

dr fauci
wizards came out flying and put a hurting on the eagles tonight right before hockey in mass gets shutdown
And they got their doors blown off 9-2. Nice try wizzzz.

Dr Fauci! I thought you were in medical sales you tool! Spread was 5.5 and they won by 7. Is that really a story? Wait a little longer before replying to your own thread next time.

Bull Dogs For Life
Dr Fauci! I thought you were in medical sales you tool! Spread was 5.5 and they won by 7. Is that really a story? Wait a little longer before replying to your own thread next time.
Someone hacked my dboard account! Everyone knows I'm busy on cnn bashing trump. Ice hockey should be shutdown because of the superspreading of the coronavirus. I'd like to give a shout out to JI on spanking the wiz

dr fauci
Bull Dogs For Life
Someone hacked my dboard account! Everyone knows I'm busy on cnn bashing trump. Ice hockey should be shutdown because of the superspreading of the coronavirus. I'd like to give a shout out to JI on spanking the wiz
I blame da nose for this mismatch. VJW gave them a better game than my boy and his ex IHC cronies. So glad Bel Hill shut down for the winter season.

Ex-BA dad
dr fauci
Bull Dogs For Life
I blame da nose for this mismatch. VJW gave them a better game than my boy and his ex IHC cronies. So glad Bel Hill shut down for the winter season.
Always amazes me when adults come on here and bash kids. It’s 1 game of 14 year old hockey, everyone relax your kid will be out of hockey before you know it.

Anon
Ex-BA dad
dr fauci
Bull Dogs For Life
Always amazes me when adults come on here and bash kids. It’s 1 game of 14 year old hockey, everyone relax your kid will be out of hockey before you know it.
Is this what losers say?

We needed to make sure we covered the 5.5, called Vegas and got 16 min periods.
Phewww.

dr fauci
No one outside of mass has ever heard of the wiz. They are a glorified tier two team.

We needed to make sure we covered the 5.5 spread by playing 16 min periods...phewww.

Roll wizzes
Retarded statement. Rink is dripping in natty flags on the female side. Girls around The country are horrified to step into that rink. They are probably more well known nationally than your kids team.
So the 06 eagles beat a girl's 06 wizards team, that explains the score

Anon
Roll wizzes
Retarded statement. Rink is dripping in natty flags on the female side. Girls around The country are horrified to step into that rink. They are probably more well known nationally than your kids team.
No it doesnt...the 06 Eagles would have gotten a better game from the 06 Wizards girl team...:laughing:

Anon
Anon
Roll wizzes
No it doesnt...the 06 Eagles would have gotten a better game from the 06 Wizards girl team...:laughing:
eagle's scored cheap dirty goals on us. I demand a rematch

Roll wizzes
Like I said, no one outside of Massachusetts has heard of them. They were 80th last year and can’t even crack the top 40 this year. They are tier 2.

Anon
Roll wizzes
Like I said, no one outside of Massachusetts has heard of them. They were 80th last year and can’t even crack the top 40 this year. They are tier 2.
You are a moron ! Not even the same team as last year Mr. Know it all. Might not be an elite team but they are a competitive tier 1 team. Just worry about your kids town mite team and leave the big boys alone.

anon
Anon
Roll wizzes
You are a moron ! Not even the same team as last year Mr. Know it all. Might not be an elite team but they are a competitive tier 1 team. Just worry about your kids town mite team and leave the big boys alone.
Thought they were the old isles 06 elite team. Full of Brick kids and the next best thing. HAHAHA

anon
anon
Anon
Roll wizzes
Thought they were the old isles 06 elite team. Full of Brick kids and the next best thing. HAHAHA
Best 06 isles left for better pastures and carried that isles team which had top 5 us rankings for consecutive years. What was left is now on the wizards and top gun.....

The fact that some of you feel the need to discuss a U14 hockey game anonymously shows what a bunch of losers you guys are.

Re: 06 wizards

How is the 06 Wizards ranked 72? I thought this team was supposed to be unbelievable this year. What happened??

Re: 06 wizards

anon
How is the 06 Wizards ranked 72? I thought this team was supposed to be unbelievable this year. What happened??
There is already another thread on this topic...look it up....