Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Shutdown

There’s no shutdown coming. People are doing a good job across the board. A 2 week shutdown solves nothing. Stop bringing your players for covid tests every time they sneeze. Stay home when u don’t feel well and live life.

I’m hearing back to “ NO SPECTATORS “ for most rinks but have a feeling it’s going to be a full shut down across Massachusetts... we will see .. These kids need some sort of activity to do ... pray this doesn’t happen

Suggestion - stop whining on the Dboard or to other hockey parents. Call your federal, state & local reps & tell them you will vote against them until the day you die every time you see their name on a ballot for going along with this politics based virus hoax. Get it through your heads - they do not care about us, our kids hockey seasons or the businesses that depend on the sport. Only thing that matter to them is getting re-elected & pushing their agenda.

anon
Suggestion - stop whining on the Dboard or to other hockey parents. Call your federal, state & local reps & tell them you will vote against them until the day you die every time you see their name on a ballot for going along with this politics based virus hoax. Get it through your heads - they do not care about us, our kids hockey seasons or the businesses that depend on the sport. Only thing that matter to them is getting re-elected & pushing their agenda.
I don't read a word you write after I see the word "hoax." Base your comments on some facts, or STFU.

Anon
anon
I don't read a word you write after I see the word "hoax." Base your comments on some facts, or STFU.
Completely agree. Anyone who calls this a hoax doesn’t have an opinion worth *****

Anon
Anon
anon
Completely agree. Anyone who calls this a hoax doesn’t have an opinion worth *****
It’s not a hoax but it’s not a death sentence

Anon
Anon
anon
Death rate to the general population is .13%. That's the same as the flu. This is a hoax.

While positives are increasing, the Governor continues to open the state --- wonder why?

Same as the Flu? Have you ever quarantined the whole house because someone had the flu? I have never heard of that. Can you provide any references to this happening? I won’t call you names as your post has already proven you to the many “Anon’s” on this board.

Anon
Same as the Flu? Have you ever quarantined the whole house because someone had the flu? I have never heard of that. Can you provide any references to this happening? I won’t call you names as your post has already proven you to the many “Anon’s” on this board.
Nope and would never do that for this either. Look at some data and see what's happening.

How would no spectators work with the 2 coach rule on the bench. Can the other coach or coaches watch game?

Anonymous
Everyone enjoy your benders today!! Shutdown coming to
Tomorrow!! See you in 2 weeks hopefully!
Hey pal,you need to stop blaming others for your child’s failures.He has been cut and cut and cut because he well,stinks...Keep him home,not worth all the stress it puts you through

I have confirmation that hockey at all levels will be shut down for two weeks starting tomorrow. College programs were having tryouts this past week and on second day were told to stop until November 2 as well. Some of the colleges at lower levels share rinks with programs of all levels.

Fake news

How many cases of covid have been traced back to rinks in MA? And if its such a risk why were we allowed to play this weekend?

Ny and nj too