Visit The DBoard Online Store - https://www.cafepress.com/icehockeydboard

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The question on everybody’s mind (2010)

Anon
I know lots of 25 cent words and how to use them, enough that people consider me pompous. Never heard ‘bloviate.’ Thanks, I’m now smarter than yesterday.
Are you sure they don’t call you illiterate?

PHC will play you but we are currently not allowed to play. Come down when the smoke clears

Anon
PHC will play you but we are currently not allowed to play. Come down when the smoke clears
Is PHC still using double runner skates and wooden sticks like last year?

Isn’t that guy who bounces around NESN the eagles 2010 coach? What does he have to be scared of?

it’s too bad ehf teams commit to playing then back out. the rest of the e9 is brutal and it is honestly a waste of time for the patriots to play such bad competition every week. they may lose to top ehf teams but at least it would be competitive. the e9 is truly glorified town hockey outside of the 2010 patriots

RedWhiteBlue
Is the stretch of 495 from Marlboro to Acton that bad? How horrifying is the ride down storrow and up route 2? What about from Andover through gang territory in Lawrence down 495?

How come nobody at the fed elite level wants to come to valley sports, home of the best 2010 team in New England?

Why is everyone so scared of an E9 team? You can’t duck us forever. How about we come to you? Send the invite.

We are waiting.
It's too bad the EHF prevented the Patriots from joining the league; they and Advantage would be good additions. Instead it'll continue as a feeder program to the EHF.