Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Bandits on FB

haha
Tired of your face
My kids play for the Bandits, will play for the Bandits next year, and have enjoyed just about every minute of being a Bandit. The losing sucks, but mostly for the parents, and the league itself was a **** show this year but did better than most leagues; as far as holding their **** together. My Bandits have been on the ice since early June, has your kid? I have watched their home games inside the building, have you? The owner is there on a daily basis working as hard as he can to make this season happen? Have you seen your owner this year?. We were promised ice and we got ice. We were promised games and we will play 30+. 7 years in youth hockey with 4 different organizations, no we are not team hoppers I just happen to have more than 1 kid playing, and this is the first time someone was honest with us about what we were getting into. The kids will play in high school, some more than others and some will walk away from hockey while parents finally realize that none of this mattered other than the fun. If your kid is below the top 2% of players in New England he isn\'t elite so get over yourself.

Sorry your IQ got cut. Now go **** on yourself and leave people and kids to play wherever they hell they want.
Youre such a mental midget its insane man.

Sorry your kid is brutal and you like to laugh and say "we will all end up in the beer leagues!"

Guess what, I went to college for free because of hockey, and I hope my kid does the same. its called having goals and trying to reach them. Just because your kid is garbage doesn't mean you can denounce the pursuit of playing college hockey for every other kid. Have fun playing at middleboro high or Bridgewater Raynham. Moron
Jokes on you then buddy… Ain’t no way your kids going to school for free. Unless he’s coming here from another country. You don’t know a lot about NCAA recruiting and scholarships do you? Your kid will be lucky if they’re playing club level hockey at best. You must be old if you went to college for free on hockey … Or an unknown college in the middle of nowhere

Scott Harlow ladies and gentleman...what has your club owner accomplished? I’ll wait ...
A two-time All-America and All-Hockey East selection, he set Boston College records at the time of his graduation in career scoring (223 points), season scoring (79), season goals (38), and three-goal hat tricks (6).
Team captain as a senior, Hockey East's "Player of the Year"; won the Walter Brown Award as New England's outstanding collegiate player; was a finalist for the Hobey Baker Award given to the top player in all of college hockey.
The Eagles played in the NCAA Championship Tournament three times during his career, including the 1985 "Frozen Four". He was a member of the 1983 U.S. Junior National team, BC's 1983 Beanpot Champions, and the Eagles' 1985 and 1986 Hockey East Championship squads.
After graduation, he played professional hockey for the Montreal Canadiens, Boston Bruins, and Los Angeles Kings, as well as in Europe.
Inducted into the Boston College Varsity Club Athletic Hall of Fame in 1996. Current scout to the Oilers , rink owner , club own and New BR High School
Coach

Facts
Scott Harlow ladies and gentleman...what has your club owner accomplished? I’ll wait ...
A two-time All-America and All-Hockey East selection, he set Boston College records at the time of his graduation in career scoring (223 points), season scoring (79), season goals (38), and three-goal hat tricks (6).
Team captain as a senior, Hockey East's "Player of the Year"; won the Walter Brown Award as New England's outstanding collegiate player; was a finalist for the Hobey Baker Award given to the top player in all of college hockey.
The Eagles played in the NCAA Championship Tournament three times during his career, including the 1985 "Frozen Four". He was a member of the 1983 U.S. Junior National team, BC's 1983 Beanpot Champions, and the Eagles' 1985 and 1986 Hockey East Championship squads.
After graduation, he played professional hockey for the Montreal Canadiens, Boston Bruins, and Los Angeles Kings, as well as in Europe.
Inducted into the Boston College Varsity Club Athletic Hall of Fame in 1996. Current scout to the Oilers , rink owner , club own and New BR High School
Coach
My owner has developed a high level and successful program that is moving more kids into college and pros than most.

So. Check back in when Harlow adds that to his resume.

He played a single game in the nhl.

Granted. That is one more than I played but still. Let’s not get carried away.

Spend about ten minutes on here and search and read about how the new owners or new management was improving the building and communicating with families and building the program.

Because very few years that topic pops up. Then dies down until the next wave of parents who think this is the time it’s going to turn around.

Some great guys at that program over the years. Just should not be a club program. It’s criminal that they make parents pay that money for what they get in return.

Anon

Spend about ten minutes on here and search and read about how the new owners or new management was improving the building and communicating with families and building the program.

Because very few years that topic pops up. Then dies down until the next wave of parents who think this is the time it’s going to turn around.

Some great guys at that program over the years. Just should not be a club program. It’s criminal that they make parents pay that money for what they get in return.
We have the above about SH or you can go with RT and the SSK, KD and PHC, RG and the IHC. You go ahead and compare the owner side of things. I will wait here for you to find 1 single thing about these other owners that is above SH. He is out in front of the families, face to face, discussing the program and what it offers, not hiding behind a door nowhere to be found.

One of the last stand up owners around and when your kid finally ages out of youth hockey you will hopefully start to understand what matters and does not matter.

Anon
Anon

We have the above about SH or you can go with RT and the SSK, KD and PHC, RG and the IHC. You go ahead and compare the owner side of things. I will wait here for you to find 1 single thing about these other owners that is above SH. He is out in front of the families, face to face, discussing the program and what it offers, not hiding behind a door nowhere to be found.

One of the last stand up owners around and when your kid finally ages out of youth hockey you will hopefully start to understand what matters and does not matter.
Kind of my point about bashing an owner the op "heard" stories about. My kids have been playing long enough at a few different programs and I can tell you this...every program in the EHF and E9 have has had their highs and lows. Anyone who is on here posting about what they have "heard" says one of two things....they have an agenda or no life

Anon
Anon

Ummm my owner has personally coached my kids team for the past few years. Has been on the ice with him for skills every week, as well as all of the camps he has done.

You sound crazy

Hockey parents on the Dboard = Crazy

Anon
Hockey Coaches on the dboard = Insecure psychos :laughing:

Grumpy
Anon
Hockey Coaches on the dboard = Insecure psychos :laughing:
Winner, winner.
insecure coaches who make it about themselves and not the kids.