Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: E9 08 North and South

Jeff The Muppet
My eagles are middle of the pack pretenders
Gaurentee BA could beat those Birds definitely not the other 3
Eags are also losing players next year. Those kids are headed back to BA

You like to talk a lot of **** and everyone knows who you are you fu67king moron. No one wants you near a team and thats not helping your kid. Good luck and way to parent.

You like to talk a lot of **** and everyone knows who you are you fu67king moron. No one wants you near a team and that isnt doing your kid any favors. Good luck and way to parent.

floyd the barber
You like to talk a lot of **** and everyone knows who you are you fu67king moron. No one wants you near a team and that isnt doing your kid any favors. Good luck and way to parent.
Who does?

Floyd?! Lol

Anon
That 3-1 BA win has to be right. I’ve seen both those teams play, I’d be shocked if BJT beat BA, unless the Terriers were able slow the game down to a grind, dump and chase, and then get a few breakaways on that Mite Cherrypicker play they always run. The Terriers are a gritty team and play hard, but they aren’t even on the same planet as BA. That BA team is loaded, and they are deep. If it’s a wide open game, no team in New England is beating them. #honestfeddad
“if it’s a wide open game”??? WTH is that, not sure I’ve seen one of those in youth hockey.

"If it’s a wide open game, no team in New England is beating them. #honestfeddad"

That is a giant stretch! But, for a team that keeps losing supposed blue chippers every year to the E's. They continue to develop players out of that ratty rink.

I have seen them twice this year and they have 4 for 5 forwards and a Dmen that can play with ANYONE, and their goalies are more than solid. Realistically,You need more than that to beat MFR,MMF,TG, BJE on a consistent basis but they certainly would be in every game and win their share.

If you believe rumor, some very good players on the Fed teams in that geography are looking at Hingham as an option.

Ba 08 over every fed team. They are eyeing a kid from ny

Actually, the kid from NY is moving to Hingham. Likes the atmosphere and looking forward to U14 without worrying about his teammates sticking it in his back.

And Commie Cuomo saying, No, you cant play because I cant skate!

That 3-1 BA win over BJT was played with 3 kids called up from their Select team for that game. Imagine that? Finally getting a game with a top EHF team and giving kids a look? Most coaches/programs would’ve just played with the shortened bench, maximizing ice time for their studs. The BA coach used it as an opportunity to see what he has in the pipeline. That’s refreshing. And every one of those Select kids contributed and belonged. They occasionally bring in studs from the outside like everyone else but about 1/2 their current roster played on their Select team at some point. That’s a pretty good selling point to parents looking for the best program for their kid. Hate on TL all you want but he puts his money where his mouth saying he is focused on development.

And HUGE kudos to JI and BJT. That dude just gets it. EHF fined him $5,000 a few years ago for playing a game vs BA and he still plays them. Ha!!! Also very refreshing. He wants his players getting top competition. It’s not about money or protecting a brand for him. I’m biased, I think BA is the better team but that Terrier team is a good hockey team, really well coached and just a pain in the ass to play against. It is criminal that those teams, 10 miles apart from each other, don’t play each other at least 5 times a year.

anon
That 3-1 BA win over BJT was played with 3 kids called up from their Select team for that game. Imagine that? Finally getting a game with a top EHF team and giving kids a look? Most coaches/programs would’ve just played with the shortened bench, maximizing ice time for their studs. The BA coach used it as an opportunity to see what he has in the pipeline. That’s refreshing. And every one of those Select kids contributed and belonged. They occasionally bring in studs from the outside like everyone else but about 1/2 their current roster played on their Select team at some point. That’s a pretty good selling point to parents looking for the best program for their kid. Hate on TL all you want but he puts his money where his mouth saying he is focused on development.

And HUGE kudos to JI and BJT. That dude just gets it. EHF fined him $5,000 a few years ago for playing a game vs BA and he still plays them. Ha!!! Also very refreshing. He wants his players getting top competition. It’s not about money or protecting a brand for him. I’m biased, I think BA is the better team but that Terrier team is a good hockey team, really well coached and just a pain in the ass to play against. It is criminal that those teams, 10 miles apart from each other, don’t play each other at least 5 times a year.
Time the #%^* out! 3 kids from their 2nd team??? My bender’s coach would’ve happily played with just 2 lines. Same amount of ice time for his kid but without any parent complaints.

Hey OP, nice job with this post....so if I’m getting the jist of this thread, if you live anywhere near the south shore, you should play BA unless junior is a really good 2010, then you have to commute a bit to play for the Patriots. Got it.

I can’t believe TL let the cubs out of the den to play against a local competitor. They must have had to sign a waiver committing to never to jump to the T’s.

Oh, the rumor about the studly coming to the BA is somewhat skewed. He is from Md and moving to Cohasset or Norwell. Believe only half of what you see and none of what you hear.

Anon
Ba 08 over every fed team. They are eyeing a kid from ny
This sounds like that kid in high school who always talked about his girlfriend in Canada

Anyone know of any good gloryholes in the E9? North, or South. Just recently heard about one in Hockeytown.
The answer to this might change where my bender plays next year. Getting a little bored of "08HuskysCoach"...

08 Huskey's Mom
Anyone know of any good gloryholes in the E9? North, or South. Just recently heard about one in Hockeytown.
The answer to this might change where my bender plays next year. Getting a little bored of "08HuskysCoach"...
Don’t lie, you loved all 8.7 seconds of our love making.