Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Just stop.

Anyone put a sticker on the coaches car?

An
I came out of the rink last night and noticed someone placed a sticker of another team we are considering on my back windows. Grow up. This is borderline harassment and anything further will result in me contacting the program director. I don’t even know how someone would have known unless they were creeping on livebarn. Please find something better to do with your free time.
One of the funniest posts I've ever read. I'm sure they will stop now that you asked nicely.:grinning:

Sounds like a surefire way to get someone to leave your team

anon
Sounds like a surefire way to get someone to leave your team
Exactly. They don’t want him anyway.

An
I came out of the rink last night and noticed someone placed a sticker of another team we are considering on my back windows. Grow up. This is borderline harassment and anything further will result in me contacting the program director. I don’t even know how someone would have known unless they were creeping on livebarn. Please find something better to do with your free time.
#Karen

Tell me, did you enjoy the M&M Super Bowl commercial or were you offended by it?

I know what my guess is.

It would be nice if a season could finish before mutant parents like yourself start shopping their kids around and ruining a season. You got caught and you want to play victim? Grow up, Peter Pan.

Lol
It would be nice if a season could finish before mutant parents like yourself start shopping their kids around and ruining a season. You got caught and you want to play victim? Grow up, Peter Pan.
Coach,
You do realize you have to find a spot before tryouts. Otherwise, you will be passed over. That is such a coach response who has never had find his bender a spot.

Let me guess coach, your kid is a bottom 3 and he has maybe 4-5 goals this season.

Anon
Lol
Coach,
You do realize you have to find a spot before tryouts. Otherwise, you will be passed over. That is such a coach response who has never had find his bender a spot.

Let me guess coach, your kid is a bottom 3 and he has maybe 4-5 goals this season.
No, I make my kid wait and do things the right way unlike guys driving to the rink in cloth seats like you. When your kids good, you have the leverage and don’t have to be trash. You have to commit early lol you just admitted your kid sucks.

Anon
Anon
Lol
Coach,

No, I make my kid wait and do things the right way unlike guys driving to the rink in cloth seats like you. When your kids good, you have the leverage and don’t have to be trash. You have to commit early lol you just admitted your kid sucks.
I’m a coach and the poster above you is right. Good teams have limited spots and a pre-look is needed. Mediocre teams have open spots at tryouts.

Anon
Anon
Anon
Lol
Coach,

I’m a coach and the poster above you is right. Good teams have limited spots and a pre-look is needed. Mediocre teams have open spots at tryouts.
Youre a “coach” of a terrible kid with a terrible team and you probably use your stick to hold yourself up at practice.