Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: TO THE GUY WHO HAD LIVE BARN FOOTAGE

Anon
Thomas Allen
anon
I didn\\\'t want to respond for a few reasons, mainly that I have a job and don\\\'t have time to battle guys with sausage fingers on line all day. I am sure with your demanding afternoon schedule at Mary Lou\\\'s you have plenty of time to post on-line. However, I owe it to the dboard community to respond since you created a whole post dedicated to this.

Date:1/17
Time:8:25
Rink: Breakaway Center
Score: Patriots 10 Breakers \\\"elite\\\" 2

I understand that whatever vocational high school you went to didn\\\'t emphasis reading comprehension so I will break it down into more detail for you.

-Patriots= e9
-Breakers=Fed \\\"Elite\\\"
-Score 10-2=8

So the statement, a e9 team beat a fed elite team by 8 is in fact...accurate.

Hopefully the dboard community can start a go fund me to help you with the cost of Livebarn so you can watch the game with your own two (probably crossed) eyes. I genuinely feel bad that I had to do this, not for you, but rather for me. I had to address someone so insecure in themselves that they judge kids who play youth hockey solely on the basis of what league they play in. However, my character was questioned, albeit in an anonymous forum, I felt compelled to respond and provide to you what you are looking for, as much as it will apparently hurt your ego.

I ultimately don\\\'t know what I pity more..the lack of athletic ability and coordination that you passed on to your child or the fact that you just got bent over prison style on the dboard.
Bravo sir...im just busting honestly

I\'m 34 I don\'t even have kids
You're 34, you don't have kids and you're lurking on the youth hockey dboards? Stalker, much?
You took the short bus to school, didn’t you?

anon
I didn't want to respond for a few reasons, mainly that I have a job and don't have time to battle guys with sausage fingers on line all day. I am sure with your demanding afternoon schedule at Mary Lou's you have plenty of time to post on-line. However, I owe it to the dboard community to respond since you created a whole post dedicated to this.

Date:1/17
Time:8:25
Rink: Breakaway Center
Score: Patriots 10 Breakers "elite" 2

I understand that whatever vocational high school you went to didn't emphasis reading comprehension so I will break it down into more detail for you.

-Patriots= e9
-Breakers=Fed "Elite"
-Score 10-2=8

So the statement, a e9 team beat a fed elite team by 8 is in fact...accurate.

Hopefully the dboard community can start a go fund me to help you with the cost of Livebarn so you can watch the game with your own two (probably crossed) eyes. I genuinely feel bad that I had to do this, not for you, but rather for me. I had to address someone so insecure in themselves that they judge kids who play youth hockey solely on the basis of what league they play in. However, my character was questioned, albeit in an anonymous forum, I felt compelled to respond and provide to you what you are looking for, as much as it will apparently hurt your ego.

I ultimately don't know what I pity more..the lack of athletic ability and coordination that you passed on to your child or the fact that you just got bent over prison style on the dboard.
Well well....... Bravo sir, bravo.

you spelled emphasize wrong. Maybe check your post before you call someone's education into question

This guy just dropped you with the facts. What he did to you was like what Trump did to Al Baghdadi. “Died like a dog”.

Hit me up on wee chat. Screen name Long Duck Dong. I’ll let you get my LiveBarn logins.

Who wants to bet this Patriots dadd’s kid is on the third line. Last year same team tied T1 team. Covid helped add a few players.

Anon
Who wants to bet this Patriots dadd’s kid is on the third line. Last year same team tied T1 team. Covid helped add a few players.
What year is this?

Seal Team E9
This guy just dropped you with the facts. What he did to you was like what Trump did to Al Baghdadi. “Died like a dog”.

Hit me up on wee chat. Screen name Long Duck Dong. I’ll let you get my LiveBarn logins.
The info is not accurate. Wrong date? Time? Location?

Jon Bender
Seal Team E9

The info is not accurate. Wrong date? Time? Location?
You Actually looked? Surfing the net for 10 year old boys you don’t know and have nothing to do with?

That’s a skin charge. Globe article to follow