email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Bandits

Anon
I have been seeing them all over fb...so my question is....would it be a worth it to make the switch from town to club with the bandits for my 2010? It seems like they have so much to offer. Tryouts soon so trying to make the best decision.
Go to search bar. Enter "Bandits". Read thread. We don't need to start this over.

Club schedule alone is worth the move.

Go to a game and watch them skate, show up at a practice and skills. If it’s better then what you’re kid is doing now then go for it. Don’t get caught up on the so called levels, look at a situation threat makes your child a better player, teammate, etc. Don’t do 2 teams, invest that time in some extra skills.

Still banned
Go to a game and watch them skate, show up at a practice and skills. If it’s better then what you’re kid is doing now then go for it. Don’t get caught up on the so called levels, look at a situation threat makes your child a better player, teammate, etc. Don’t do 2 teams, invest that time in some extra skills.
Supposed to say that not threat, piece of trash auto correct.

Great advice! 2010 Bandits Parent here. Bandits skills this year have been phenomenal, communication was there, games happened, skills and practices all happened regularly at the same rink and same time every week. Coaching has been great and they worked hard throughout some tough times to make a great year still happen. All of that will keep our family coming back next year and you will be happy you made the switch to club if your kid wants to take it to the next level!

Seriously
Anon
I have been seeing them all over fb...so my question is....would it be a worth it to make the switch from town to club with the bandits for my 2010? It seems like they have so much to offer. Tryouts soon so trying to make the best decision.
Go to search bar. Enter \"Bandits\". Read thread. We don\'t need to start this over.

Club schedule alone is worth the move.
Agreed. Son played for them for 2 years. Great experience.

My son's team has been playing their team almost every weekend....crushing them by a lot almost every game. Maybe next season will be better for them. Good luck. They could probably use your sons help!

How is the masonry?