email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Janas Refs

Anon
Most lopsided officiating I have seen in a long time. From what I hear happening to most visiting teams. Either refs are being paid or they are cockholds for the coach and his little lady.

What game

You name it. Have heard of many visiting teams with 10 plus penalties to one or two for the little puppies.

Sounds like you were partaking in local culture and hitting the pipe while you were in the neighborhood. B-Rad hears the crack is excellent in Lowell this time of year.

B-Rad
Sounds like you were partaking in local culture and hitting the pipe while you were in the neighborhood. B-Rad hears the crack is excellent in Lowell this time of year.
Yes the amount of crack your wife shows with her fat ass is amazing for this time of year. Isn’t she cold?

Hilarious. If you are gonna try and Troll on the B-Rad level please try and be funny.

B-Rad
Remember B, you have to give them the pipe right away, they’ll do anything for that next hit.

Flames stink.

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed
Flames stink.
At least they don’t sit around in circle jerks with the refs like the bulldogs.

Anon
Most lopsided officiating I have seen in a long time. From what I hear happening to most visiting teams. Either refs are being paid or they are cockholds for the coach and his little lady.

Absolute s**t show in Haverhill today. The tubby ref insisted on 4v4 & 3v4 hockey all day. Mix in some vitamin d and cheer up stripes... season is almost over.

Some of the most biased officiating I've seen was at the NESC in favor of the flames. Get over it.

I was one of those refs. Easy game to officiate. Flames players could not hit without boarding or checking from behind. Perhaps you should blame the coaches or organization for not teaching their player how to check properly.