Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Parents filming

Most are live streaming because of the rink restrictions. Trust me, it would be a lot easier to watch than to have to hold the camera/ phone up for an hour.

It never ceases to amaze me the nitwits on this Board, lol

Lot of filming parents here.

B-Razzle Dazzle
Weird looking or exotic looking? How could you make a judgment through the mask? You have X-Ray vision ?
Last time I checked you don’t need to see someone’s mouth to judge them on looking odd.

two moms do it on my kids team so the Dad can "correct" the issues when they get home. Neither dad can skate.

Some people also pay for that analysis stuff and the programs want game shifts to analyze skating.

Losers.

Very important stuff stuff in youth hockey

www.livebarn.com.
Watch, share, download. And you can actually relax and watch the game without filming.

Nomnom
Two games today. I witnessed multiple weird looking moms and dad filming their kids shifts. 2011 and 2009 level. Is this the new trend? What are they doing with the footage? Why not just watch?
Wait, your kids don't have their own profile on the 'Gram to post their snipes and celly's afterwards? Sorry your highlights got cut.

Nomnom
Two games today. I witnessed multiple weird looking moms and dad filming their kids shifts. 2011 and 2009 level. Is this the new trend? What are they doing with the footage? Why not just watch?
maybe for grandparents, maybe for memories, maybe done of your business?

Its done for 2 reasons:
Parents running video session post game.
Parents looking for vid highlights for the family.

Both are ridiculous.

Think outside of the box. Clips of the game can be good entertainment during the pandemic. It is free, you can delete easily and it is funny/stupid/great at times. We get some good laughs out of some clips from time to time. We are not studying it, but sometimes share a laugh or a crazy clip with the friends and relatives who are not allowed to visit our state and watch. Stop judging everyone, they don’t all wear your shoes.