The Official New England Ice Hockey DBoard 

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Flames

Website looks like something my kid made in computer class. What’s that all about? Take 1/3 of 1kids tuition and get that thing cleaned up. It’s the “Lawrence of websites”. I’d actually rather visit Lawrence than go back to that website.

Re: Flames

B-Rizzy
Website looks like something my kid made in computer class. What’s that all about? Take 1/3 of 1kids tuition and get that thing cleaned up. It’s the “Lawrence of websites”. I’d actually rather visit Lawrence than go back to that website.
Honestly why do you need a website? Why would you even be going there? Isn't your practice schedule the same every week? Aren't the games and standings on the EHF Site anyway? Seems like a daft concern.

Your lucky B-Rad is tired. I don’t hand out many pardons. Consider yourself blessed tonight that B-Riz didn’t run you through the meat grinder

B-Rad
Your lucky B-Rad is tired. I don’t hand out many pardons. Consider yourself blessed tonight that B-Riz didn’t run you through the meat grinder
Heard B-Rad is on the Grindr app

B-Rad didn't even know what grinder was until I read that post. I had to google it. Funny you did though. While I'm at skills with my kid your at some rest stop getting hollowed out by some Twink with a red man bun. scram.

hahahaha "Lawrence of websites"

If your looking for hockey development and a program with class stay out of Marlborough. The ape hangers in that program can’t read and will shun you if you try and change it.

Anom too
If your looking for hockey development and a program with class stay out of Marlborough. The ape hangers in that program can’t read and will shun you if you try and change it.
Kid got cut huh?