Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 08 Spa tryouts Sunday 7pm

Not all of us work at the library, Sally. The other coach in the video is making physical threats, that’s the kind of thing that actually gets you fired in 2021.

He said “suck my dick” (twice) in front of children. What are we talking about right now?

Crazy attracts crazy - should be a fun group. If you would even let your bender on the ice with these two you should lose custody. And for the record both teams coaches are a holes.

I’m sure they are scarred for life ... again, what’s worse, “shut up or I’ll kick your ass” or “suck my dick”? What are we talking about, Susie?

DelicateFlower
I’m sure they are scarred for life ... again, what’s worse, “shut up or I’ll kick your ass” or “suck my dick”? What are we talking about, Susie?
One coaches statements/reaction doesn't excuse the other's. Both were out of line....if SPA had any integrity they'd be reconsidering their decision to hire these guys.

If SPA had any integrity at all, they would have never hired them. That's so fnkn funny, if SPA had any integrity they would have fired them on the spot. Do your homework before you turn your kids over to Tony Soprano for "coaching". Morons

Aside from the coaches was there anyone actually at the SPA tryout/ID skate? Almost brought my bender but with everyone on the board here trashing the coaches because they are not snowflake friendly we didn't go.

Anon
Aside from the coaches was there anyone actually at the SPA tryout/ID skate? Almost brought my bender but with everyone on the board here trashing the coaches because they are not snowflake friendly we didn't go.
Seacoast kids