Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The Orange Crush Coward

And your probably the guy hitting girls soooooo.

you are all wasting your time here. complete waste.

must have felt so good explaining to your kids how tough you are. great job everybody.

Just watched the whole video, orange guys doesn’t touch the “ladies’ he even has his drink in his hand the entire time.

Anon
Just watched the whole video, orange guys doesn’t touch the “ladies’ he even has his drink in his hand the entire time.
The orange guy looks like your cousin Goober. You both rode the short bus to school together...lmao

So voters for the 95 like to make fun of those with disabilities as well as those who have different sexual preferences.

We all know it’s you orange crush! Stop posting anon and grow a set you coward. Besides the the fact, your kid, #15 was going around before face offs telling kids “ meet me in the corner so I can paralyze you like that other kid” really nice. No wonder he would say something like that his dad is a coward woman beater

Whoever wrote this is a waste of a human.

How hard is it to hit the quote button so we know which part you are talking about? There's a lot to unpack in this thread.

Jp
We all know it’s you orange crush! Stop posting anon and grow a set you coward. Besides the the fact, your kid, #15 was going around before face offs telling kids “ meet me in the corner so I can paralyze you like that other kid” really nice. No wonder he would say something like that his dad is a coward woman beater
Waste of human being quoted

I am going to go out on a limb and say there is zero hockey players out there that would say this. Despite parents who will, there is a certain line that isn’t crossed by the players.

Anon
Jp
Waste of human being quoted
Coward woman beater

if there is video of a man pushing a woman it should be shown and shared with police. to date it hasn't been shown on any video. none. yet people keep saying it happened yet no evidence just feelings. so many feelings