Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Prov parents at it again

So far from the truth.Complete fake news.

Find a new team. let them be trash without you. Take your money to another team.

Besides the fact orange crush looked a 12 year old right in the face last year and called him a ***** in the penalty box. Or are you going to deny that to?

Good job trash moms and mutant dads. Bravo. Grow the f up.
Get a spine suck it up and move on. Fkin Bravo. Be proud you got everyone involved in you psychosis.

who is the orange crush guy? is he an islander dad?

He is the one being accused of, well talking to his friends at a hockey game about hockey. Until, well a crazy mom decided to confront him like a middle schooler and then accuse him of touching her.
Same mom who said the kids should go to the parking lot and fight. Same mom who was yelling p*s*y in the stands like it was 2 for 1 drinks at the Golden Banana.

Wait a minute......how is a MA team playing a team from RI...thought that wasn’t allowed

It was not a Providence team is was Islanders vs Lovell team. Stop making crap up!!!

The parents that started it clear as day are from RI as well as the grp of ladies( use that term lightly based on there on going trash mouths the entire game) she was sitting with and the man beast who will probably be facing multiple assault charges as well. Funny I thought no crossing boarders or inter state play.
And I say this bc the women herself said she was. Its just a fact bud providence hc hockey has a horrible reputation for acting like this its disappointing and disturbing and I'm not referring so much about the kids but the patents....Think they all have some serious self reflecting to do. Honestly as a entire hockey community we are lucky no one literally broke their neck.
I mean the guy who went on rampage or one his buddies are on this site calling people F****ts and threatening to actively come find them. Really need there be more said about the kind of people we are dealing with here. Good thing hockey is almost done for the year.

Bs
The parents that started it clear as day are from RI as well as the grp of ladies( use that term lightly based on there on going trash mouths the entire game) she was sitting with and the man beast who will probably be facing multiple assault charges as well. Funny I thought no crossing boarders or inter state play.
And I say this bc the women herself said she was. Its just a fact bud providence hc hockey has a horrible reputation for acting like this its disappointing and disturbing and I'm not referring so much about the kids but the patents....Think they all have some serious self reflecting to do. Honestly as a entire hockey community we are lucky no one literally broke their neck.
I mean the guy who went on rampage or one his buddies are on this site calling people F****ts and threatening to actively come find them. Really need there be more said about the kind of people we are dealing with here. Good thing hockey is almost done for the year.
Whoa. You got cut and didn't see it coming did you? Go anywhere north of the RI line and you will see all kinds of trash that is just as bad if not worse. This was not a PHC problem, it was a parents on all sides.

Will agree on the dbag calling people F..... that's offsides by a mile. But it is the Dboard and if you came here looking for decent people, that's on you.

Bs
And I say this bc the women herself said she was. Its just a fact bud providence hc hockey has a horrible reputation for acting like this its disappointing and disturbing and I\\\\\\\'m not referring so much about the kids but the patents....Think they all have some serious self reflecting to do. Honestly as a entire hockey community we are lucky no one literally broke their neck.
Team is 95 giants u15 who played in providence last year and moved as a team to the giants last february.
All but two of the families are from massachusetts.
So this whole incident involves a group of mass holes.

Ha,not a providence team by name but kids def from providence, a bunch of them had black hockey bags that say providence on it

lie
It was not a Providence team is was Islanders vs Lovell team. Stop making crap up!!!
Nope this is the old Tier 1 06 PHC team that moved to 95 Giants and played "up" at u15 BHL National.

What age group and level?

Relax Francis
What age group and level?
Most Dboarders are 40+ (at least) and post at a juvenile level.

Why is a providence kid playing on the daddy team and in Chicago ????????

Anon
Why is a providence kid playing on the daddy team and in Chicago ????????
What age and team?