The Official New England Ice Hockey DBoard 

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Who owns SSK and Foxboro Sports Center?

Anon
Any know who actually owns the South Shore Kings now? And do they also own the Foxboro Sports Center?
RT owns the SSK and the FSC. He is also tied to the Whalers and has been for years. Previous owner of the River Rats as well. Dig deep enough and you will find that most of these owners were bound to each other at some moment in time. He is also a director with the EHF.

https://corp.sec.state.ma.us/CorpWeb/CorpSearch/CorpSummary.aspx?sysvalue=tvLUIisw.SrNMG5ueYIHJA30yFve5XvaoHnFEP2PhqE-

ssk in trouble as teams are folding in fact heard a whole age group and there will be plenty of ice uh oh!

anon
ssk in trouble as teams are folding in fact heard a whole age group and there will be plenty of ice uh oh!
u14 is disbanding but by design. Top players head to the Whalers and others move on to prepare for high school. The money is from the younger kids and business decisions matter.

Anon
anon
u14 is disbanding but by design. Top players head to the Whalers and others move on to prepare for high school. The money is from the younger kids and business decisions matter.
So I guess all of this year's SSK U14 elite team will not be going to the Whalers:laughing:

SSK's are yesterday's news. Most of the aces are looking elsewhere in some of the divisions.

Anon
Anon
anon
So I guess all of this year's SSK U14 elite team will not be going to the Whalers:laughing:
NO we aren’t getting kings we will be a top team I swear (no we won’t but please believe me!!!!)

Anon
anon
What exactly do players do to “move to prepare for high school hockey”? Aren’t they simply cut from the organization and moving to hitmen? A year ago, someone posted SSK U14 team was formed to prepare for RI HS hockey too. Why do these RI parents always make a big drama?

Anon
anon
You’d have to be a curry college alum if you think the kings have any top players lol

Anon
Any know who actually owns the South Shore Kings now? And do they also own the Foxboro Sports Center?
Who owns the kings? Anyone who plays them these days I heard.

Best,
Randy Russon

RT owns Real Estate FSC rinks 1&2
RG owns USPHL Teams Jrs,midgets & rink3
ABCDEFG owns Youth Program RT owes his Social security to someone!!!

SSK's a casualty of the lack of numbers as it relates to elite talent in that geography to support 5 "Elite" Orgs.

Still shake my head trying to figure out how the BA develops the number of skilled players that pass thru that Org even though most of them are from Hingham and its satelite towns.