1 SSK

Re: Girls playing fed elite

Anon
At least 4 at 08 in EHF

2 MFF
1 MMF
1 CJH

Also a very good girl on BA at 08

All 5 are very good and deserve to be there but big question is if any stay next year for checking in bantam or move over to girls.
All of those Fed girls could be successful at bantam minor. At U16 it would make a lot less sense, but they're legit.

It’s not that they can’t play elite because they are special players but once they reach bantams they should move to a girls team. It’s in the boys nature to let up when competing on the physicality side of things. I know if my kid had a chance to lay a big hit he would hold up if he knew it was a girl. You can call it wrong or whatever.

Anon
It’s not that they can’t play elite because they are special players but once they reach bantams they should move to a girls team. It’s in the boys nature to let up when competing on the physicality side of things. I know if my kid had a chance to lay a big hit he would hold up if he knew it was a girl. You can call it wrong or whatever.
Why? Does your son prefer physical contact with men? Sounds gay

Belly laugh. Haha

Makes me which the dboard had a like button

I know some dads going crazy because girls playing elite and their sons bumped down to tier 1 next year and I love it.

Dr. Rachel Levine
I know some dads going crazy because girls playing elite and their sons bumped down to tier 1 next year and I love it.
Ha yah this comment needs a like button too.

Let them stay as long as possible, bantom minor/major. There is some real talented girls in fed/bhl/e9. Probably would have thought differently 25 yrs ago but the game is faster but less physical.

Bottom line is that most boys will let up when they know its a girl they are about to hit which gives her an advantage. But the minute that the girl takes a big hit from a player that doesnt care that he is hitting a girl, The coach and the parents with have something to say.

I don’t know. I have seen a few daddy’s with flat tops on hormones that would wreck most guys below 6 feet - 2 Hunnett lbs. If they have a BLM sign in their window you are getting rocked

2010 BJE girl is outstanding, one of the best players on a good team. 2010 CT Huskies have a girl defenseman that did not look out of place when we played them recently.