Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Girls playing fed elite

It’s not that they can’t play elite because they are special players but once they reach bantams they should move to a girls team. It’s in the boys nature to let up when competing on the physicality side of things. I know if my kid had a chance to lay a big hit he would hold up if he knew it was a girl. You can call it wrong or whatever.

Anon
It’s not that they can’t play elite because they are special players but once they reach bantams they should move to a girls team. It’s in the boys nature to let up when competing on the physicality side of things. I know if my kid had a chance to lay a big hit he would hold up if he knew it was a girl. You can call it wrong or whatever.
Why? Does your son prefer physical contact with men? Sounds gay

Belly laugh. Haha

Makes me which the dboard had a like button

I know some dads going crazy because girls playing elite and their sons bumped down to tier 1 next year and I love it.

Dr. Rachel Levine
I know some dads going crazy because girls playing elite and their sons bumped down to tier 1 next year and I love it.
Ha yah this comment needs a like button too.

Let them stay as long as possible, bantom minor/major. There is some real talented girls in fed/bhl/e9. Probably would have thought differently 25 yrs ago but the game is faster but less physical.

Bottom line is that most boys will let up when they know its a girl they are about to hit which gives her an advantage. But the minute that the girl takes a big hit from a player that doesnt care that he is hitting a girl, The coach and the parents with have something to say.

I don’t know. I have seen a few daddy’s with flat tops on hormones that would wreck most guys below 6 feet - 2 Hunnett lbs. If they have a BLM sign in their window you are getting rocked

2010 BJE girl is outstanding, one of the best players on a good team. 2010 CT Huskies have a girl defenseman that did not look out of place when we played them recently.