email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 06 BJE vs 07 IHC

Bob
Could IHC give BJE a run for their money ? What team has more D1 prospects?
Nobody cares...Go back to bed...

I'd give them a few more years before you start talking D1. Didn't the 07 IHC lose to the 06 River rats?

Why play the Eagles? They can’t beat the Jr Huskies or the Kings and they back out or cancel when asked to play. They look good against Top Gun every week. That’s about it.

My team could beat any team in the state

Bob
Could IHC give BJE a run for their money ? What team has more D1 prospects?
Not even close and the only reason the 07 islanders are the best at their age is gone next year. the dynasty is over unless money bags can buy some more players to replace him.

Eagles would destroy them. However, the 07 Isles won't allow any checking when they play up year so maybe it would be a 1 goal game without checking.

My kids team (U14 Bandits) played them yesterday at Merrimack and got beat 4-0. That team is well coached and they move the puck like no other around this area. There was plenty of checking as well. At least their organization is getting them games against older kids. Good for them.

06 Eagles haven’t destroyed anyone good all year. When was the last time they beat a solid team? They just run and hide and make up excuses not to play the top teams. Embarrassing.

Aren’t they 4th in the country?