Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 07 shamrocks no class

I totally agree Jim they have no class we played them one time and my kid got rammed from behind and they started banging the boards. Absolutely no class I wanted to beat the living **** out of the coach with his stupid ass scaly cap. #NO CLASS

Thanks for the support Steve I’m sorry about your kid that just shows the level of parenting these kids have

Steve and Jim you guys are totally correct this needs to be addressed, This is Unbearable.

Mike Cotten
Steve and Jim you guys are totally correct this needs to be addressed, This is Unbearable.
I agree with you two that team including the parents are pieces of ****

Jim I’m need you to shut ur ******* mouth how about you get off your ass and meet me in the lot at Skate 3 you’ll get your ass beat. You hear me and for you Steve I’m sorry about your kid but grow up you little ******

Paul Callahan
Jim I’m need you to shut ur ******* mouth how about you get off your ass and meet me in the lot at Skate 3 you’ll get your ass beat. You hear me and for you Steve I’m sorry about your kid but grow up you little ******
And there you have it folks!! Put the brews down Paul and go focus on being a good role model for your kid. Get some rest.

Anonymous how about you shut ur mouth and don’t bring my kids in to this and stop being a little baby and use your real name *****. How bout you meet me in the lot at Skate 3 I’ll take on you and Jim. What team does your kid play for my kid will rock your kid and put him in a hospital. Don’t talk to someone especially me who will absolutely beat the hell out of you . I know a lot of people especially my fellow parents on the team.

Hey Paul, how u feeling this morning ? Little hung over I bet. What a great post last night. Hahaha

Both teams were dusty. My kid put up two. Beat it

Buddy your kid put up 2 but still sucks hard to watch that kid my kid will smoke him lol

Are you surprised it’s the shamrocks. It’s full of kids that can’t make elite teams and think they’re too good for town. Peasants

What shamrock 07 team?

Upper Gold shamrocks no class dirty team hits the smalls kids but when they get hit they all cry like little pussies

no class? you can’t be talking about class when u had a 5-2 lead and hit somone from behind with 5 second left. also you should show some class by playing hockey the right way and not dirty buddy

Are u ******* kidding my son is the best hockey player to ever play the game. He’ll beat your ass douchebag. My son is the hardest hitter and has the hardest slap shot.

ur son is terrible

Stfu ***** ass ***** ***** ***** I’m not even on there team faggot *****

Stfu u dumb ******* gay ***** kill yourself pick my cotton ***** ass *****

man i’m tired of this bull. have ur kids stfu and man up it’s bantams. also the bulldogs are all kids WHO THINK THERE TO GOOD FOR TOWN

Paul Callahan
Anonymous how about you shut ur mouth and don’t bring my kids in to this and stop being a little baby and use your real name *****. How bout you meet me in the lot at Skate 3 I’ll take on you and Jim. What team does your kid play for my kid will rock your kid and put him in a hospital. Don’t talk to someone especially me who will absolutely beat the hell out of you . I know a lot of people especially my fellow parents on the team.
Can we all agree the punctuation from Paul is top notch in his posts?

My eyeballs almost exploded.

Paul Callahan
Excellent English Paul. You and your kid are definitely in the right place

Yeah I’m sorry Mr. Teacher. I didn’t know you care so much about grammar what are you my mother in law? Yeah how about you leave my kid out of this too huh. #Anonymous and shamrocks have no class.

Hey Paul you are just proving my point so here’s some advice take a deep breath and think about what you are doing right now challenging people to fight on this app, like come on Paul do better

Wow Jim i thought we had something going here but no your just being a little suck up huh? Yeah I hope are kids play each other. And where were you today I was at skate 3 the whole morning and you didn’t show your the one with no class. # JIM MASON HAS NO CLASS (and the shamrocks)

Re: 07 bulldogs no class

Wow Classy Billerica Bulldog Parent coming from straight out of BILLERICA TRAILPARK TRASH! By the way none of these kids are going pro or are elite hockey players. You and your other parents should be a shamed of all the bantering you all do, screaming cheering for every dirty hit your child gives out on the ice but when your kids get hit back you scream “oh come on that’s a penalty!” Really #7 elbows a shamrock in the head at the end of the game and gets thrown out but refs run the clock to end the game...No that’s not dirty right come on!!! Guess you didn’t realize your head coach came from the shamrocks

Re: 07 bulldogs no class

Is your kid going pro?

Jim Mason
My kid played the 07 shamrocks early today and the team had no class. The kids are ruthless and the parents don’t get me started with them all I got to say is I hope you all get what you deserve and next time we play you be ready #jimmasonrules
You Bulldog parents are soft. OK for your kids to be little thugs but boy when Johnny gets hit it is all cry me a river. Ask anyone on NStars, Rifles, Flames and probably others every time we play at your place the refs call excessive penalties on the visiting teams. From what I saw on an early post I think the refs are screwing the coaches wife.

I saw the LB footage of your player tackling an NStar player to the ground and hitting his head repeatedly against the ice. I have seen your players run players into the board well after a whistle.

Not a Shamrocks dad but I believe them over your little benders.

Funny how your team has been involved in multiple run the clock situations at the end of the year this season.

Annon talkin mad lip if I ran into this bum I’d knock him out then take his wife home with me and leave his dusty ****ty kid kicking rocks

First of all buddy the kid was repeatedly spearing the kids balls and that’s why he was on the ground hitting him and second the bulldogs have only had 1 or 2 hits from behind all season and they have got hit from behind about 20 times and probably more this season. Also your parents are probably the softest out of all the parents in this league.