The Official New England Ice Hockey DBoard 

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Blue Chip??

Did No teams want to enter at the 07 level? Multiple CCM money grab teams in every division.
A couple Tropics teams, Team Maryland ( Diablo) , Hartford Jr Wolfpack???? Are they serious, their boys teams are awful. Looks like the Jr Blues will cruise in this one.

Re: Blue Chip??

Spring AA hockey at best. Good for the lower level kids to play on mixed level teams.

Just like the two events in Pitt, just another opportunity for the Benders to wear the AAA label for a weekend. I guess it beats quarantine and lock downs but not by much. To think we have about 6 more of these this summer, yikes!

Heard a ny team got thrown out and the Yale boys took their spot. After seeing blues roster done deal. The whalers 08 or Wolfpack of whatever you wanna call them just want to beat MFF again. Good luck

Anon
Heard a ny team got thrown out and the Yale boys took their spot. After seeing blues roster done deal. The whalers 08 or Wolfpack of whatever you wanna call them just want to beat MFF again. Good luck
Nobody cares about the 08’s. Not even their parents.

Anon
The OP was talking about the 07 level.

What about the MCAS? Anyone else run into this conflict for Friday?

Anon
What about the MCAS? Anyone else run into this conflict for Friday?
MCAS doesn’t matter till 10th grade , your kid will not die or fail at life if he skips a day of MCAS.

I've been wondering why hockey tournaments start on Friday morning and end Saturday or early Sunday? For teams that are travelling probably means 2 missed days of school. I've passed on some to not have to miss school. I get it on vacation weeks, but an 8:30 Friday game this weekend seems odd to pull your kid for a spring tourney.

Didn't half that Yale team leave? I know at least 2 players that left and good goalie.

What Yale team? There is no Yale team. It’s now metro a dad a mom a crazy mom that flies and another crazy mom Maybe coachy already quit those nuts

Anon
Did No teams want to enter at the 07 level? Multiple CCM money grab teams in every division.
A couple Tropics teams, Team Maryland ( Diablo) , Hartford Jr Wolfpack???? Are they serious, their boys teams are awful. Looks like the Jr Blues will cruise in this one.
CCM MW is stacked.

Good to hear.

Don’t want to see the Blues not be challenged.

Anon
Anon
CCM MW is stacked.
Stacked? I just saw the Blues roster on IG. Who’s on the MW CCM team?

Anon
I thought the Wolfpack didn’t have an 07 team?

Who is the "Top Shelf" team?!

ANON
Who is the "Top Shelf" team?!
Top Shelf = Team with hottest moms.

Yale

So, Yale minus the the 2 Yale kids on the Blues team? That should be great.

ANON
To many Ct teams. Wolfpack team looked solid though.

Anon
ANON
Just a dad/son team. MFF, Huskies, Chiefs, Rifles. No Wolfpack players on the team, LOL represent that Banner. GO Wolfpack Imposters.

That logo though

Anon
Anon
ANON
Just a dad/son team. MFF, Huskies, Chiefs, Rifles. No Wolfpack players on the team, LOL represent that Banner. GO Wolfpack Imposters.
The Wolfpack team is legit upfront and on the blue line. Don't know if it's a dad team or not but enjoyed watching them play.

Yale??? Please tell me you saw Yale loose to blues. They are metro With metro cards home

Freq flyer
Yale??? Please tell me you saw Yale loose to blues. They are metro With metro cards home
Its about half MFF, plus the new addition from MMF. 1 from Jr. Hurricanes (judging from the socks) not sure who the rest are

So the new addition raking in the points. Starting jealousy already. Two never should have been kept on that team. CCM gonna for the sweep. Done deal.

Daddy long legs
So the new addition raking in the points. Starting jealousy already. Two never should have been kept on that team. CCM gonna for the sweep. Done deal.
Well, he is a defenseman so.....and what two are you talking about? You're saying a "new addition" shouldn't have been "kept" on the team? Did that make sense to you when you wrote it?

The Diablo 07 team are some real top level playerz from NJ Devils 07 AAA - we beat them 6-0. Probably could have beat them worse but our boys lost interest and started planning the team lunch amongst themselves for right after the game.

Nice work. Which line were you on? If you aren't swilling beers in the parking lot while your kid skates for free, you aren't doing it right. Apparently the hot moms got the memo and were at the beach.

Good Job
Nice work. Which line were you on? If you aren't swilling beers in the parking lot while your kid skates for free, you aren't doing it right. Apparently the hot moms got the memo and were at the beach.
Yep...They sure are...thongs and fake guns everywhere the eyes can see...:bikini:

Looking to see the results of the games for the 07 level. Does anyone have a link?

anon
Looking to see the results of the games for the 07 level. Does anyone have a link?
200x85.com

Anon
So did this hold true for the Blues?