The Official New England Ice Hockey DBoard 

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Looking for an honest team

Is there even one team in New England that isn’t abound with deceit? My lantern is out.

Re: Looking for an honest team

By team you must mean organization. By honest you must mean you are looking for a team that isn't all about the money coming in. You my friend need to find a town team to play for.

the better your kid is, the closer to honest they are. maybe place your kid on a team where he's an impact player instead of filling a spot they're going to constantly be trying to upgrade and you'll have a better experience. they probably weren't honest when they said your son was a good player, either.

anon
the better your kid is, the closer to honest they are. maybe place your kid on a team where he's an impact player instead of filling a spot they're going to constantly be trying to upgrade and you'll have a better experience. they probably weren't honest when they said your son was a good player, either.
This…hit the nail on the head!

Our Team had a child skate with our team the other day. The child was not up to snuff. It was obvious. But Mom thought it went really well. There in lies the problem with honest. The Coaches saw me before they took the walk and asked me if I spoke to mom and dad. I told them good luck. I could see the pain on their faces that they had to give her unpopular news. I didn't stick around for the aftermath. But the coaches opinion was that maybe they could help her find a tier 1 team for her son. Maybe a gold team!! Delusion is the enemy of honest and you can't fight delusional parents!!

If you can't hear the coach trying to be honest with you, don't hold it against the coach because he / she didn't sign up to hurt the feelings of young athletes or their parents. Use your eyes, fight your own delusions!

much commentary, incorrect assumptions, no answers

nom nom
Our Team had a child skate with our team the other day. The child was not up to snuff. It was obvious. But Mom thought it went really well. There in lies the problem with honest. The Coaches saw me before they took the walk and asked me if I spoke to mom and dad. I told them good luck. I could see the pain on their faces that they had to give her unpopular news. I didn't stick around for the aftermath. But the coaches opinion was that maybe they could help her find a tier 1 team for her son. Maybe a gold team!! Delusion is the enemy of honest and you can't fight delusional parents!!

If you can't hear the coach trying to be honest with you, don't hold it against the coach because he / she didn't sign up to hurt the feelings of young athletes or their parents. Use your eyes, fight your own delusions!
You can’t fight delusional coaches. They have all the answers.

#sorryyourkidgotcut

Heard Islanders are legit.