Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: U14 E9 Parity

Why do the Rifles insist on sending their 2nd team to parity? They are probably the worst team in the BHL, coaching is awful, 1/2 the kids can’t skate, just all around terrible hockey. Isn’t there a town league they can play in. They honestly wouldn’t even compete in the NEPHL.

Their Top team looks much improved this year. So I guess that’s a plus. Go Pope.

Rifled
Why do the Rifles insist on sending their 2nd team to parity? They are probably the worst team in the BHL, coaching is awful, 1/2 the kids can’t skate, just all around terrible hockey. Isn’t there a town league they can play in. They honestly wouldn’t even compete in the NEPHL.

Their Top team looks much improved this year. So I guess that’s a plus. Go Pope.
No one cares about Springfield. Get a job and move to civilization.

Anon
Rifled

Yes, the Boston Metro area is the epitome of civilization. Sorry I meant the center of the Universe. Get a life loser.

Anon
Anon
Rifled

Yes, the Boston Metro area is the epitome of civilization. Sorry I meant the center of the Universe. Get a life loser.
If I throw some loose change at you will you shut up?