email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Skating Coach

Anon
John Dillon explosive power skating & Jeremy Wilson really only two top skating coaches during the season. There are some others but they do more in the off season as they are all daddy coaches in season!!!
I reached out at the beginning of summer to both of them. Neither responded.

I would find a figure skating coach.

anon
Anon
John Dillon explosive power skating & Jeremy Wilson really only two top skating coaches during the season. There are some others but they do more in the off season as they are all daddy coaches in season!!!
I reached out at the beginning of summer to both of them. Neither responded.

I would find a figure skating coach.
I wouldn’t be upset that they didn’t. One can barely figure out how a cellphone works and the other is too Elite to feel he needs to return messages.

Stx and Pux does private, or small group at NESC.

Styx and Pux is run by a complete bafoon. Stay away from this guy.

Lol. Hit the nail on the head. I saw him trying to teach little kids how to skate and it was embarrassing.

bender
Stx and Pux does private, or small group at NESC.
I have seen this guy during skating lessons. On his phone, chatting with the other instructors when they are working with other clients, interrupting other instructors, taking 2-3 off ice breaks (probably because his pants wont stay up). Just because someone once played at a college level doesn't mean they know how to teach.

Who played at a college level? Styx and Pux Guy? Guy never went to college. Tells everyone he did though.

Dena Taylor, John Dillon, Dmitri with DB Skating Pros

Dimitri?? Last name?

Jeremy Wilson who runs Versatile out of Marlboro

Igor Gratchev works out of Canton Ice House best in the business. Pricey but you get what you pay for.

Anon
Need recommendations for a skating coach in the Worcester area.
There has not been an average or better skating coach named in this thread ha