Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: MSC u14

Okay and what’s your point ? They need 5-6 idiots to pay the full tuition so they can get the stars in for free ? Just like any other academy/ prep hockey team.

This is a funny hate thread for an 8-0 team who will be a top 2-3 team in the country this year. Btw, they have 21 skaters & 3 goalies but I guess some people have trouble counting

This thread aged well! Did any of the SSK/CC Whalers kids get ‘seriously injured’ in that 10-4 beating they took from Mount?

Anon
This thread aged well! Did any of the SSK/CC Whalers kids get ‘seriously injured’ in that 10-4 beating they took from Mount?
10-3**

MSC team is a bunch a goons who happen to be good at hockey. Change my mind

"bunch of goons" And they excel at grammar at MSC! :joy:

That team will maybe play 2 or 3 competitive games all year.
Love or hate em they are the most talented group and will have 5 or maybe 10 d1 commits by next year. Facts.
What I don't get is how a team w kids from russia, china, canada will compete for a USA Hockey national championship. Kind of f'd if ya ask me.

Hockey Dude
That team will maybe play 2 or 3 competitive games all year.
Love or hate em they are the most talented group and will have 5 or maybe 10 d1 commits by next year. Facts.
What I don\'t get is how a team w kids from russia, china, canada will compete for a USA Hockey national championship. Kind of f\'d if ya ask me.
Pretty easy

Your allowed 4 imports on a youth hockey roster. You pay the transfer fee some as low as $1,200 all the way to 3k depending on the country you come from. Maybe some
of these players are dual citizenship which makes things a lot easier.

On we sweep with threshing oar
Our only goal will be the western shore
So now you'd better stop and rebuild all your ruins