email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The Point Please

anon
I had to find out about this page thru my son because apparently his team gets trashed in here and some boys on his team knew about it.  So we have children reading this page. how they suck or their team sucks or their coaches suck or their schedule sucks and they suck at hockey.

Bravo to all the "adults" that post on this message board ripping children.  Candidly, what is wrong with you ? Are your lives so devoid of happiness that you get joy from ripping kids on a message board?  Are your marriages and failed marriages that bad that you need to get off on this ?  I would bet you are the same parent getting warned by a ref for abusive language. The same parent that bangs on the glass obnoxiously and argues with parents from the other team. The same parent that high fives when their kid gets tossed for a dirty play. the same parent that hides from their tuition payments until you are forced to pay up.

This is my first and last trip to this pathetic page filled with rants from miserable old men and pathetic mommies that try to make themselves feel better (I guess ?) by ripping children?

I wish all of you that rip kids a future filled with unemployment, missed mortgage payments, and relentless phone calls from bill collectors. 

Karma ---coming your way.

Respectfully, go **** yourselves.
Someone doesn't know how Karma works

anon
I had to find out about this page thru my son because apparently his team gets trashed in here and some boys on his team knew about it.  So we have children reading this page. how they suck or their team sucks or their coaches suck or their schedule sucks and they suck at hockey.

Bravo to all the "adults" that post on this message board ripping children.  Candidly, what is wrong with you ? Are your lives so devoid of happiness that you get joy from ripping kids on a message board?  Are your marriages and failed marriages that bad that you need to get off on this ?  I would bet you are the same parent getting warned by a ref for abusive language. The same parent that bangs on the glass obnoxiously and argues with parents from the other team. The same parent that high fives when their kid gets tossed for a dirty play. the same parent that hides from their tuition payments until you are forced to pay up.

This is my first and last trip to this pathetic page filled with rants from miserable old men and pathetic mommies that try to make themselves feel better (I guess ?) by ripping children?

I wish all of you that rip kids a future filled with unemployment, missed mortgage payments, and relentless phone calls from bill collectors. 

You do realize that a lot of the kids post on this site too...maybe even yours. Parenting is a two-way street.

My apologies that your child plays for SPA.

While we are here … hope MFF 08 starts recruiting now bc 7 r gone in March They think they will play in a prep setting with 19 year olds

anon

Bravo to all the \"adults\" that post on this message board ripping children.  Candidly, what is wrong with you ? Are your lives so devoid of happiness that you get joy from ripping kids on a message board?  Are your marriages and failed marriages that bad that you need to get off on this ?  I would bet you are the same parent getting warned by a ref for abusive language. The same parent that bangs on the glass obnoxiously and argues with parents from the other team. The same parent that high fives when their kid gets tossed for a dirty play. the same parent that hides from their tuition payments until you are forced to pay up.

What’s up Babygirl? a/s/l/?

B-Rad™️
anon

Bravo to all the \"adults\" that post on this message board ripping children.  Candidly, what is wrong with you ? Are your lives so devoid of happiness that you get joy from ripping kids on a message board?  Are your marriages and failed marriages that bad that you need to get off on this ?  I would bet you are the same parent getting warned by a ref for abusive language. The same parent that bangs on the glass obnoxiously and argues with parents from the other team. The same parent that high fives when their kid gets tossed for a dirty play. the same parent that hides from their tuition payments until you are forced to pay up.

What’s up Babygirl? a/s/l/?
tell her she's an angel, simp.

Better keep those poor children away from MHR as well. While the dboard only insinuates your team sucks, MHR confirms it with math and then those boys will have multiple sources that all point to one thing. They actually do suck. Sorry your teams safe space got cut.

anon

This Forum is nothing. Go jump on the Midwest ones. Chicago, Michigan and Wisconsin. They make this one look like pre school. Death threats, physical violence, cheating husbands and wives called out along with coaches and programs dirty secrets. Any coach that has any issue in his or her past or gets a DUI it would be on the forum before it hit the newspaper. Post are moderated and deleted on a daily occurrence and there has been arrest and legal action all based off the forums.

Link please

anon
anon

This Forum is nothing. Go jump on the Midwest ones. Chicago, Michigan and Wisconsin. They make this one look like pre school. Death threats, physical violence, cheating husbands and wives called out along with coaches and programs dirty secrets. Any coach that has any issue in his or her past or gets a DUI it would be on the forum before it hit the newspaper. Post are moderated and deleted on a daily occurrence and there has been arrest and legal action all based off the forums.
You are absolutely correct. The Chicago forum makes this one look like Doctor Seuss material. There was a few year stretch out there where some former NHL'er, "SD", was banging hockey moms all over the Midwest and someone started calling the moms out on the board. Husbands getting in brawls with him in rink lobbies. Danielle Steel could have stolen some material from that board.

Yepper
anon
anon

You are absolutely correct. The Chicago forum makes this one look like Doctor Seuss material. There was a few year stretch out there where some former NHL'er, "SD", was banging hockey moms all over the Midwest and someone started calling the moms out on the board. Husbands getting in brawls with him in rink lobbies. Danielle Steel could have stolen some material from that board.
That explains why players are always relocating from the Midwest and Chicago and looking for New England teams !

I really thought all those guys got relocated for work ?

Yepper
anon
anon

Bravo to all the \\\"adults\\\" that post on this message board ripping children.  Candidly, what is wrong with you ? Are your lives so devoid of happiness that you get joy from ripping kids on a message board?  Are your marriages and failed marriages that bad that you need to get off on this ?  I would bet you are the same parent getting warned by a ref for abusive language. The same parent that bangs on the glass obnoxiously and argues with parents from the other team. The same parent that high fives when their kid gets tossed for a dirty play. the same parent that hides from their tuition payments until you are forced to pay up.

Not only calling out the cheating moms but posting some of their pictures as well!

Link please

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/defenders/2021/05/14/youth-hockey-website-puck54-goes-offline-as-metro-detroit-parents-come-forward-with-reports-of-bullying-harassment/

anon
https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/defenders/2021/05/14/youth-hockey-website-puck54-goes-offline-as-metro-detroit-parents-come-forward-with-reports-of-bullying-harassment/
Wow. That is some ugly stuff right there.

Don’t worry, I’m a player and these parents get clowned on in the locker room because they’re such big losers.

Some of them will respond to this with sarcastic comments to defend themselves but deep down they know they are insecure losers living through their 11 year old kid.

Anon
Don’t worry, I’m a player and these parents get clowned on in the locker room because they’re such big losers.

Some of them will respond to this with sarcastic comments to defend themselves but deep down they know they are insecure losers living through their 11 year old kid.
There is nothing more insecure than a parent posting as a kid.

Grow up.

Anon

Very well written and so insightful for an 11 yo hockey player you must attend one of those ISL schools something that we’ll written is never a product of the public’s