Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Testing out PP system for mites

Anon
anon
Cross ice for Mites is the only way to go. Absolutely a waste of a full sheet of ice to put a Mite game out there. It would be similar to putting a college game on an entire football field sized sheet. It would be better to run three / four games at the same time on cross ice and let the kids play for three hours instead of wasting a sheet on 10 skaters.
Everyone knows the USA hockey ADM model and cross ice was developed for town hockey if you want your mite to be a D1 prospect at squirts and a 1st round NHL draft prospect at peewees you definitely need to be running offensive and defensive systems on full ice sheets at mites.
We had our little superstar do LTP on a full sheet, and now that he's a first year mite, we're also incorporating HIIT/conditioning, strength training and other off ice stuff. Really gonna pay off when he gets that exceptional status from the CHL in a few years.

Forget about the PP systems at mite. Guys their is no way a mite is working on PP. Its unfortunate that grown adults would let a mite team run systems. This needs to be reported to the EHF and the E9 directors.

HueNutty
Forget about the PP systems at mite. Guys their is no way a mite is working on PP. Its unfortunate that grown adults would let a mite team run systems. This needs to be reported to the EHF and the E9 directors.
You must be new to this site because you are totally missing the point of this thread so please don't ruin it with your righteous BS. The OP posted a sarcastic comment about PP at mites then from there each and every other post is following suit all the while trying to one up each others post with more extreme sarcasm. Everyone knows pp and systems are not mite level which is why this post is hilarious. So please refrain from posting on this thread anymore, you are stripping me of the only humor I have in my miserable pathetic life because my bender got cut and his coach is still texting my wife for what she says is for updates up on my benders development for a possible spot on the team next year!!!

Anon
HueNutty
You must be new to this site because you are totally missing the point of this thread so please don't ruin it with your righteous BS. The OP posted a sarcastic comment about PP at mites then from there each and every other post is following suit all the while trying to one up each others post with more extreme sarcasm. Everyone knows pp and systems are not mite level which is why this post is hilarious. So please refrain from posting on this thread anymore, you are stripping me of the only humor I have in my miserable pathetic life because my bender got cut and his coach is still texting my wife for what she says is for updates up on my benders development for a possible spot on the team next year!!!
Jokes on you boss.

HueNutty
Anon
HueNutty
You must be new to this site because you are totally missing the point of this thread so please don\'t ruin it with your righteous BS. The OP posted a sarcastic comment about PP at mites then from there each and every other post is following suit all the while trying to one up each others post with more extreme sarcasm. Everyone knows pp and systems are not mite level which is why this post is hilarious. So please refrain from posting on this thread anymore, you are stripping me of the only humor I have in my miserable pathetic life because my bender got cut and his coach is still texting my wife for what she says is for updates up on my benders development for a possible spot on the team next year!!!
Jokes on you boss.
you're hilarious

anon
HueNutty
Anon
HueNutty
You must be new to this site because you are totally missing the point of this thread so please don\\\'t ruin it with your righteous BS. The OP posted a sarcastic comment about PP at mites then from there each and every other post is following suit all the while trying to one up each others post with more extreme sarcasm. Everyone knows pp and systems are not mite level which is why this post is hilarious. So please refrain from posting on this thread anymore, you are stripping me of the only humor I have in my miserable pathetic life because my bender got cut and his coach is still texting my wife for what she says is for updates up on my benders development for a possible spot on the team next year!!!
Jokes on you boss.
you're hilarious
Nice comment

anon
anon
HueNutty
Anon
HueNutty
You must be new to this site because you are totally missing the point of this thread so please don\\\\\\\'t ruin it with your righteous BS. The OP posted a sarcastic comment about PP at mites then from there each and every other post is following suit all the while trying to one up each others post with more extreme sarcasm. Everyone knows pp and systems are not mite level which is why this post is hilarious. So please refrain from posting on this thread anymore, you are stripping me of the only humor I have in my miserable pathetic life because my bender got cut and his coach is still texting my wife for what she says is for updates up on my benders development for a possible spot on the team next year!!!
Jokes on you boss.
you\'re hilarious
Nice comment
No you smell