Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Eastern exposure tournament

Its a fact EHF teams at the 08 age group don't want to play the other decent teams not in the EHF locally.

Anon
Its a fact EHF teams at the 08 age group don't want to play the other decent teams not in the EHF locally.
Produce the facts Mr. Fact Man!!!

3 out of the 4 EHF teams that are in the top division made the playoffs
2 out of the 4 made it to the finals
1 out of the 4 won it !
No one is scared pal except you! Apparently you, your bender, or both were cut😂

Bahaha
Good luck. You know there is a ref shortage in Mass. You may have 1 ref or none
That's 100% the reason the schedule is not out yet. They do not have enough refs to fill the games and therefore some teams are going to be given back their entry fee. No possibility for games in each level.

Complete joke of cramming games into a hockey season for no other reason than to fill someone's pocket hahahaha. Nobody with a brain attends these types of things.

"Nobody with a brain attends these types of things" = If his kids team was asked he'd be there in a SECOND.

See you at Bertuccis

Anon
Complete joke of cramming games into a hockey season for no other reason than to fill someone's pocket hahahaha. Nobody with a brain attends these types of things.
Glad to know you wont be there one less d-bag yelling at the refs. Enjoy your town hockey and keep telling your self the lies that make you feel better.

Yay let’s go out for pizza

Shutitdbag
Anon
Complete joke of cramming games into a hockey season for no other reason than to fill someone\'s pocket hahahaha. Nobody with a brain attends these types of things.
Glad to know you wont be there one less d-bag yelling at the refs. Enjoy your town hockey and keep telling your self the lies that make you feel better.
you know what happens when you assume??

anon
Bahaha
Good luck. You know there is a ref shortage in Mass. You may have 1 ref or none
That's 100% the reason the schedule is not out yet. They do not have enough refs to fill the games and therefore some teams are going to be given back their entry fee. No possibility for games in each level.
I just took a look and I have to admit, it's a very long list of games with zero or one official scheduled only two days before puck drop. They'll probably get to one official for every game but to do so means officials will be asked to do eight or more games per day, especially Friday, and many will be solo efforts. Hopefully parents, players and coaches will understand and react accordingly. It's setting up a situation where literally, one ref walking out will mess up the entire tournament.

Joey bag of donuts
What the hell is taking so long with releasing the schedule for this tournament? People have jobs for ****s sake
Just. Copied Schedule from my phone

/var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/54/04/C14B5EA7-C37B-4547-86F1-2A8E5B4388F4/FILE_2041.pdf

The only Exposure here going on is your wallet :joy: :joy:

Anon
The only Exposure here going on is your wallet :joy: :joy:
Sorry you were not invited.

By far the worst event and if my 3 kids have played in …. It’s Tuesday night no schedule I hope our team pulls out

Just shut up and pay up sucker!

Wait till everyone finds out there is a gate fee!

Anon
Wait till everyone finds out there is a gate fee!
Walk by the table collecting gate fees. If they stop you, say your tuition payment covers gate fees. If they persist, ask them for tourney directors phone number. THen conference call Tourney director with a friend disguised as a lawyer to explain how it is illegal to charge gate fees for a youth hockey tournament. You are welcome! :grimacing:

Half the games still have no refs. Not looking good.

Horrible waste of a weekend. Should cancel 08 level.

sorry you are in a **** division and have to pay to go play **** games

I know what the hold up is , MM is at the bank depositing all those checks. And don’t forget to bring cash as well. There is a gate fee to see these games 😂💵💰🏦

What's the exposure at that age. Is he guaranteeing your kid is going to play in the USHL or some Jrs.? Is he the recruiter for top Midget selects. Is he guaranteeing Prep school enrollment? Does his crystal ball account for hair growth on the top lip? You really think they give a rats A%& about 13 years and under Blahahahaha.

Anon
What's the exposure at that age. Is he guaranteeing your kid is going to play in the USHL or some Jrs.? Is he the recruiter for top Midget selects. Is he guaranteeing Prep school enrollment? Does his crystal ball account for hair growth on the top lip? You really think they give a rats A%& about 13 years and under Blahahahaha.
But my friends little Johnny got a D1 scholarship there lol

Haha
Anon
What\\\\\\\'s the exposure at that age. Is he guaranteeing your kid is going to play in the USHL or some Jrs.? Is he the recruiter for top Midget selects. Is he guaranteeing Prep school enrollment? Does his crystal ball account for hair growth on the top lip? You really think they give a rats A%& about 13 years and under Blahahahaha.
You sir are a moron and an asshat. Obviously no scouts are at these events. Sorry your bender is a town player. Just in case you didn't know yes some 08s( 8th graders) have gotten verbal agreements for prep schools for the following year already. Something again you wouldn't know because of your awful genes you passed down to your unfortunate offspring.

D1 Dad
Haha
Anon
What\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s the exposure at that age. Is he guaranteeing your kid is going to play in the USHL or some Jrs.? Is he the recruiter for top Midget selects. Is he guaranteeing Prep school enrollment? Does his crystal ball account for hair growth on the top lip? You really think they give a rats A%& about 13 years and under Blahahahaha.
You sir are a moron and an asshat. Obviously no scouts are at these events. Sorry your bender is a town player. Just in case you didn't know yes some 08s( 8th graders) have gotten verbal agreements for prep schools for the following year already. Something again you wouldn't know because of your awful genes you passed down to your unfortunate offspring.
Mount will be there looking for benders whose parents are willing to sacrifice their child's education for hockey. Note to parents, 99.8% of kids will not make a dime playing hockey. Ask the Mount guys for the college matriculation list if you want a good laugh! Good luck...

Mountie
D1 Dad
Haha
Anon
What\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s the exposure at that age. Is he guaranteeing your kid is going to play in the USHL or some Jrs.? Is he the recruiter for top Midget selects. Is he guaranteeing Prep school enrollment? Does his crystal ball account for hair growth on the top lip? You really think they give a rats A%& about 13 years and under Blahahahaha.
You sir are a moron and an asshat. Obviously no scouts are at these events. Sorry your bender is a town player. Just in case you didn\'t know yes some 08s( 8th graders) have gotten verbal agreements for prep schools for the following year already. Something again you wouldn\'t know because of your awful genes you passed down to your unfortunate offspring.
Mount will be there looking for benders whose parents are willing to sacrifice their child's education for hockey. Note to parents, 99.8% of kids will not make a dime playing hockey. Ask the Mount guys for the college matriculation list if you want a good laugh! Good luck...
Sorry Mount isn’t interested in your little bender.

Have you chatted with prep schools lately??? My daughter attends one and the hockey coach and admissions counselor were complaining to me how bin boys Jrs., midgets and selects have take over and its negative effect as they lost focus on education. The prep schools without selects are now second fiddle and mean nothing unless you repeat freshman and postgrad but then you blow your Jrs. years of eligibility and on and on and on and blah blah blah good luck at the tournament!!!!! ASSHAT!

Stay home and stay safe from this Noreaster!!
I'll have a full write up by Tuesday. Please subscribe NEHJ PLEASEEEEE!!!!!

You mean the 4 that r leaving MFF and gulls for Bk? Real smart. Real smart

Anon
You mean the 4 that r leaving MFF and gulls for Bk? Real smart. Real smart
They are going to BK for the education.

"You sir are a moron and an asshat. Obviously no scouts are at these events. Sorry your bender is a town player. Just in case you didn't know yes some 08s( 8th graders) have gotten verbal agreements for prep schools for the following year already. Something again you wouldn't know because of your awful genes you passed down to your unfortunate offspring."

I'm sorry, but if there are 8th graders getting verbal agreements from Prep Schools, then I guess the term "prep school" is being used very loosely. No self-respecting institution would ever do that, unless it's these so-called prep schools that are basically called "Pulse Schools", which means all you need is a "pulse" to get in academically. Hope that prepares your kid for college, what a joke.

Anon
"You sir are a moron and an asshat. Obviously no scouts are at these events. Sorry your bender is a town player. Just in case you didn't know yes some 08s( 8th graders) have gotten verbal agreements for prep schools for the following year already. Something again you wouldn't know because of your awful genes you passed down to your unfortunate offspring."

I'm sorry, but if there are 8th graders getting verbal agreements from Prep Schools, then I guess the term "prep school" is being used very loosely. No self-respecting institution would ever do that, unless it's these so-called prep schools that are basically called "Pulse Schools", which means all you need is a "pulse" to get in academically. Hope that prepares your kid for college, what a joke.
Sounds like St. Paul. The school where those who can't play at St. John go so they can say they play prep.

anon
Anon
\"You sir are a moron and an asshat. Obviously no scouts are at these events. Sorry your bender is a town player. Just in case you didn\'t know yes some 08s( 8th graders) have gotten verbal agreements for prep schools for the following year already. Something again you wouldn\'t know because of your awful genes you passed down to your unfortunate offspring.\"

I\'m sorry, but if there are 8th graders getting verbal agreements from Prep Schools, then I guess the term \"prep school\" is being used very loosely. No self-respecting institution would ever do that, unless it\'s these so-called prep schools that are basically called \"Pulse Schools\", which means all you need is a \"pulse\" to get in academically. Hope that prepares your kid for college, what a joke.
Sounds like St. Paul. The school where those who can't play at St. John go so they can say they play prep.
If your talking about St. Paul's up in Concord, NH, that's not easy to get into to, so I guarantee, no 8th grader is getting verbal committs there

The 8th graders who got committed r those whose daddies open their wallets morons. Some r already there dexter/wick etc

Anyone have the full schedule for the 09 version of the event?

Anon
anon
Anon
\\\"You sir are a moron and an asshat. Obviously no scouts are at these events. Sorry your bender is a town player. Just in case you didn\\\'t know yes some 08s( 8th graders) have gotten verbal agreements for prep schools for the following year already. Something again you wouldn\\\'t know because of your awful genes you passed down to your unfortunate offspring.\\\"

I\\\'m sorry, but if there are 8th graders getting verbal agreements from Prep Schools, then I guess the term \\\"prep school\\\" is being used very loosely. No self-respecting institution would ever do that, unless it\\\'s these so-called prep schools that are basically called \\\"Pulse Schools\\\", which means all you need is a \\\"pulse\\\" to get in academically. Hope that prepares your kid for college, what a joke.
Sounds like St. Paul. The school where those who can\'t play at St. John go so they can say they play prep.
If your talking about St. Paul's up in Concord, NH, that's not easy to get into to, so I guarantee, no 8th grader is getting verbal committs there
St. Pauls in Worcester.

anon
Anon
anon
Anon
\\\\\\\"You sir are a moron and an asshat. Obviously no scouts are at these events. Sorry your bender is a town player. Just in case you didn\\\\\\\'t know yes some 08s( 8th graders) have gotten verbal agreements for prep schools for the following year already. Something again you wouldn\\\\\\\'t know because of your awful genes you passed down to your unfortunate offspring.\\\\\\\"

I\\\\\\\'m sorry, but if there are 8th graders getting verbal agreements from Prep Schools, then I guess the term \\\\\\\"prep school\\\\\\\" is being used very loosely. No self-respecting institution would ever do that, unless it\\\\\\\'s these so-called prep schools that are basically called \\\\\\\"Pulse Schools\\\\\\\", which means all you need is a \\\\\\\"pulse\\\\\\\" to get in academically. Hope that prepares your kid for college, what a joke.
Sounds like St. Paul. The school where those who can\\\'t play at St. John go so they can say they play prep.
If your talking about St. Paul\'s up in Concord, NH, that\'s not easy to get into to, so I guarantee, no 8th grader is getting verbal committs there
St. Pauls in Worcester.
Oh goodness, is that a real school? They have a Hockey team?

What birth year?

Ref's are a big issue this weekend. Many hockey ref's officiate multiple sports and this is also a big weekend for non hockey officiating. Where I am going is, show me the money!! 40/45 for hockey or 50/60/70 for name your sport. I will be at the field hockey games, albeit a little wet but richer and alot less grief.

tournament a dub claiming no power. they knew which is why took forevr to hand out schedules

Schedule is up and it’s filled with solid teams. These posts were a whole lotta nuthin.

They waited bc they had intentions of taking the weak teams out. MFF complained

Good luck. A lot of 1 ref games

What’s going on here?

What happened to 08 grey division? No games?

Nope. All games cancelled.

Matt miles lost a lot of credibility. Teams will never be cutting him a check again

Attaboy
The teams in that division were not good. They got cut

Attaboy
Games were in the Bog. No power on Thursday so they cancelled. Don't think for a second MM wanted to return those checks because of the quality of that division, it was the rink.

Lots of games still with 1 ref or no refs

anon
Attaboy
Games were in the Bog. No power on Thursday so they cancelled. Don't think for a second MM wanted to return those checks because of the quality of that division, it was the rink.
Not a good division

Disgusting 09 ending.

Elaborate

How did all the local teams do? Did our Fed and E9 teams hold their own? Or did the Midwest boys take the titles?

Top Gun 08 team won the tournament. Defeated Mid Fairfield 5-4 in the finals. Great game

09 XHA took their ball and went home which is par for the course! BS had a 5 pm devils game!!!!!$$$$

09 xha have kids that daddies think r going far nhl dAddy in charge will talk about it at the devils game

Who is XHA? Is that the New Jersey team that has kids travel in from all over the country?

Yes, they are essentially a spring hockey team pretending to be a winter academy type team that have players come in from all over the country from as far away as Florida, Arizona and Syracuse.

Seems like this is a place that USA Hockey should have rules to prohibit? It weakens the local programs and also allows a spring team to compete against winter teams that don't have kids coming from so far away. Sounds like one of the major problems of youth hockey.

Get life! Actually, you’re probably that daddy who called a player an “*******” during the game. Class act loser. Good luck finding a team next year.

XHA lost two kids to serious injury. One is still in the hospital.

What is the injury

One suffered a lacerated kidney from a hit on Saturday and will be in the hospital till Friday. The other took a dirty hit that had him on the ice for 10 minutes without moving till the paramedics got on the ice.