Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Knights and Rangers

Love the Rangers' Father in the Black toque and puffy coat! Making threats to "f-king crank your head open". To players and Coaches on the ice. Tough guy, I didn't see you throwing hands. Just the mouth agitating the situation!

The Boston Junior Ranger's parents are so classy! That Mother in the Grey sweatshirt and the knock off Gucci beach bag is another Charmer!! Can you say "KAREN"

Must be having a TOUGH season thus far?

It looks like the Knights U18 are again having a good season. They should just play USPHL games. The BHL has become the dumping ground for town hockey kids and parents. Sending the wrong message AGAIN!

Watched and pla*** against the Knights in a recent Beantown Tournament. Good hard skating team! They will play any type of hockey you want. They aren't going to take any crap. Many of them have been together for a few years now. They have each other's back. Loyal kids and parents, not a revolving door program. Talented players. The Coach also has their backs!!!

So, the moral of the story. Don't ask for something you cannot handle! I am NOT promoting this activity! But, when you ask for it don't cry when you get it handed right back to you!

I am not a Lovell parent! The Knights are tough Blue Collar Kids/Parents. Not, the well too do Advantage group.

YUP
Love the Rangers' Father in the Black toque and puffy coat! Making threats to "f-king crank your head open". To players and Coaches on the ice. Tough guy, I didn't see you throwing hands. Just the mouth agitating the situation!

The Boston Junior Ranger's parents are so classy! That Mother in the Grey sweatshirt and the knock off Gucci beach bag is another Charmer!! Can you say "KAREN"

It looks like the Knights U18 are again having a good season. They should just play USPHL games. The BHL has become the dumping ground for town hockey kids and parents. Sending the wrong message AGAIN!

Watched and pla*** against the Knights in a recent Beantown Tournament. Good hard skating team! They will play any type of hockey you want. They aren't going to take any crap. Many of them have been together for a few years now. They have each other's back. Loyal kids and parents, not a revolving door program. Talented players. The Coach also has their backs!!!

So, the moral of the story. Don't ask for something you cannot handle! I am NOT promoting this activity! But, when you ask for it don't cry when you get it handed right back to you!

I am not a Lovell parent! The Knights are tough Blue Collar Kids/Parents. Not, the well too do Advantage group.
Sorry, but you can’t describe anything from anywhere near Raynham as classy and not be a Knight parent. That’s an indis****ble fact.

Well, the location of the Arena means that is where all the players are from?

Looked at the Roster from the Beantown Tournament. Don't see anyone of them from Raynham.

Didn't mention anything about the Town of Tewksbury in my post did I?

It is So easy to make funny of a family for creating successful programs. Jealousy!
An again I am no part of any of the successful Lovell programs. Just, a parent happy to have a player playing in a good program and playing against quality teams like some of the Lovell's teams.

It is tough admitting your son or daughter couldn't make any of their teams.

YUP
Well, the location of the Arena means that is where all the players are from?

Looked at the Roster from the Beantown Tournament. Don't see anyone of them from Raynham.

Didn't mention anything about the Town of Tewksbury in my post did I?

It is So easy to make funny of a family for creating successful programs. Jealousy!
An again I am no part of any of the successful Lovell programs. Just, a parent happy to have a player playing in a good program and playing against quality teams like some of the Lovell's teams.

It is tough admitting your son or daughter couldn't make any of their teams.

Hence why I said anything near it — if you live near raynham you’re likely trash just like the “undercover” knights inbred on here.

Wow, Kevin you have it all figured out!! Inspector Clouseau. It should be Clueless.

Go luck the rest of your season.

Saw them play at a tourney is a dead give away for father of a player. I know because I've used it to make similar claims.

YUP
Love the Rangers\' Father in the Black toque and puffy coat! Making threats to \"f-king crank your head open\". To players and Coaches on the ice. Tough guy, I didn\'t see you throwing hands. Just the mouth agitating the situation!

The Boston Junior Ranger\'s parents are so classy! That Mother in the Grey sweatshirt and the knock off Gucci beach bag is another Charmer!! Can you say \"KAREN\"

Watched and pla*** against the Knights in a recent Beantown Tournament. Good hard skating team! They will play any type of hockey you want. They aren\'t going to take any crap. Many of them have been together for a few years now. They have each other\'s back. Loyal kids and parents, not a revolving door program. Talented players. The Coach also has their backs!!!

So, the moral of the story. Don\'t ask for something you cannot handle! I am NOT promoting this activity! But, when you ask for it don\'t cry when you get it handed right back to you!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This guy is a Knights person doing damage control for the horrific behavior of the Knights parents.
Get your hands off the Ranger players before you get an assault on a minor charge.

Anon
YUP
Love the Rangers\' Father in the Black toque and puffy coat! Making threats to \"f-king crank your head open\". To players and Coaches on the ice. Tough guy, I didn\'t see you throwing hands. Just the mouth agitating the situation!

The Boston Junior Ranger\'s parents are so classy! That Mother in the Grey sweatshirt and the knock off Gucci beach bag is another Charmer!! Can you say \"KAREN\"

Watched and pla*** against the Knights in a recent Beantown Tournament. Good hard skating team! They will play any type of hockey you want. They aren\'t going to take any crap. Many of them have been together for a few years now. They have each other\'s back. Loyal kids and parents, not a revolving door program. Talented players. The Coach also has their backs!!!

So, the moral of the story. Don\'t ask for something you cannot handle! I am NOT promoting this activity! But, when you ask for it don\'t cry when you get it handed right back to you!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This guy is a Knights person doing damage control for the horrific behavior of the Knights parents.
Get your hands off the Ranger players before you get an assault on a minor charge.
Hey idiot.

Watch the video and watch the previously mention rangers dad in hat and glasses hit a kid in the face with a helmet that he ripped off his head. while on the ice !

Police were there to do***ent one assault charge. That was that dad hitting that kid in the head.

I’m not pointing fingers. But at least be objective.

Anon
Anon
YUP
Love the Rangers\\\\\\\' Father in the Black toque and puffy coat! Making threats to \\\\\\\"f-king crank your head open\\\\\\\". To players and Coaches on the ice. Tough guy, I didn\\\\\\\'t see you throwing hands. Just the mouth agitating the situation!

The Boston Junior Ranger\\\\\\\'s parents are so classy! That Mother in the Grey sweatshirt and the knock off Gucci beach bag is another Charmer!! Can you say \\\\\\\"KAREN\\\\\\\"

Watched and pla*** against the Knights in a recent Beantown Tournament. Good hard skating team! They will play any type of hockey you want. They aren\\\\\\\'t going to take any crap. Many of them have been together for a few years now. They have each other\\\\\\\'s back. Loyal kids and parents, not a revolving door program. Talented players. The Coach also has their backs!!!

So, the moral of the story. Don\\\\\\\'t ask for something you cannot handle! I am NOT promoting this activity! But, when you ask for it don\\\\\\\'t cry when you get it handed right back to you!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Hey idiot.

Watch the video and watch the previously mention rangers dad in hat and glasses hit a kid in the face with a helmet that he ripped off his head. while on the ice !

Police were there to do***ent one assault charge. That was that dad hitting that kid in the head.

I’m not pointing fingers. But at least be objective.
Thanks Knights Dad.

Save your UFC fighting for your "blue collar hood".

Classy bunch.

You guys are so brutal.
So a parent from another team cannot watch another game while their kids is preparing for their game?
Good luck, say what you want. I am still not a Lovell Parent. Keep guessing, you are caught on tape.
Live Barn has blocked it, you were that bad!

Now hearing what that guy did, he is a real Super Hero. Is Ms. Gucci his sidekick?

No, damage control here. We were in New Hampshire.

The dad’s must be Danvers alumni.

Those Dads fighting are Tewksbury dads NOT Ranger dads. They are playing on the Rangers this year. They one guy is the main man for Tewksbury Youth Hockey(Red Hat) and the black jacket and black hat Tewksbury and VJW product. Just sayin

Wait.. So the guy in the black jacket hit the player? Assault on a minor, not good! The Rangers look like they jumped the boards right away and started the fight. Parents should have just sta*** to themselves! Not surprising with that Rangers team.

It is not a "Ranger team" it is the Tewksbury Highschool Team. They are just under that name for this year.

Sooooo...it's a Boston Jr Rangers team then.

Doesn't matter what high school they play for. :laughing: