Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Mass Hockey Taking a Stand on Poor Conduct

Once again m*******s thinking their bender is jack eichel. Guess who’s in for a bigger disappointment next year when your bender is too old to make play hockey anymore?

Anon
Once again m*******s thinking their bender is jack eichel. Guess who’s in for a bigger disappointment next year when your bender is too old to make play hockey anymore?
Huh? Wtf is this guy saying?

Anon
Anon

How about an online coach and officials conduct reporting system? Shouldn\'t the system protect everyone?
How about they investigate the parent entering the ice surface and hitting a kid with his own helmet, identity and punish the parents involved, clear the people who did nothing wrong and properly investigate that Tewksbury incident before sending a blast email about suspending parents for their behavior.

Yes. Parents need to behave. You are improperly performing your function and it helping the situation with a media campaign before investigating the incident.

Tread lightly mass hockey.
Spoken like 1 of the accused 4.

Are we to report the guys in the corners banging on the glass after goals as violations of zero tolerance (poor sportsmanship)?

This is awesome. I can't wait for the list of suspended parents and coaches to grow. The entitlement among these low lifes makes me sick. Grown adults can't follow rules or behave like spoiled brats. No wonder their kids are all disasters and headed in the same loser direction. Good job Mass Hockey.

Anon
Are we to report the guys in the corners banging on the glass after goals as violations of zero tolerance (poor sportsmanship)?
Wait a minute..... I'm not allowed to bang the glass a couple of time to celebrate my kids goal... that's a suspension offense... I guess I'm a bad Dad for cheering on my kids team as a whole. "Let's Go Boys" he said in a whisper!!!!

Several years back I went to my cousin's 10 yr old son's soccer game. I was cheering him on when my cousin told me to stop as cheering for anyone is not allowed. I was somewhat shocked. I remember thinking how different hockey was & that this would never happen in hockey. I guess I was wrong.

Good to see MA hockey waking up.

Till now, they issue a suspension to a parent but there was no way to know if it was followed --- it was up to the parent. Now parent is suspended, tries to go to child's game (quietly) or child #2 game, there a avenue for 'someone' to report it.

just sayin
Good to see MA hockey waking up.

Till now, they issue a suspension to a parent but there was no way to know if it was followed --- it was up to the parent. Now parent is suspended, tries to go to child's game (quietly) or child #2 game, there a avenue for 'someone' to report it.
Karens are WOKE! Used to love going to see my kids play, now love going to make sure a suspended parent isn't at a game. This is great.