email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: #Terriersnation

Anon
I guess we all watch a youth hockey game a little differently. Some of us watch our kids and hope they do well and enjoy the game. Some of us (you) go to work the next day and tell anyone who will listen that your sons team beat up on a team from Canton. We also have figured out in the last six years that Mff is a very well coached team. This team that was built in an area that has no competition to get players. The way I look at it is that the beating that my son has taken from mff in the last 6 years has made him a better player. It took me the whole game to figure out who was the player that belonged to the father that complained about every call that the 14 yr old girl ref made . (She’s trying) when I finally figured it out it all made sense. Hopefully he tunes you out on the ride home.
PS
All 12 goals scored against the the bottom of the roster .

Be Proud
I agree with everything you just said except all 12 goals were scored on the bottom of the roster. I can send you the LiveBarn Footage if you would like? I know your superstar was on the ice for a few of those goals. Humility is not your strong suit.

Bit of confusion. My son is on the bottom of our roster. So he was on the ice for more than a few

Bit of confusion. My son is on the bottom of our roster. So he was on the ice for more than a few