Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Wishbone Classic diaper hockey shake up

"elite" 2013s learned how to skate 6 years ago. how's your 08' doing? still platinum? take a hike

anon
Somehow, the 2013 Mass Bay Chiefs (PHL) beat the 2013 Seacoast Spartans "Elite"(E9) 6-2 and Valley Junior Warriors "Elite"(E9) 9-5

Even more shocking, the 2013 Boston Americans (E9) beat 2013 South S**** Kings "Elite" (EHF) 4-3 in the championship

I thought that the PHL was a joke and Fed elite was superior to E9?
JR, thanks for the update. No one likes you or your kids…beat it.

Great idea! Stay in the phl. We’re all wrong and you’re right. It’s better than the E9 and EHL. Let us know how that worked out for you in 5 years. Also check my hockey rankings for 2008 and let me know where a phl is.

How did the first place icemen and the 1 loss rifles do this weekend vs the EHF Elites?

They would have went winless but they were forced to play each other in a consolation game ouch

Rumor has it 1st place E9 2013 icemen beat 2015 south s**** kings 6:1. #e9rules

They are 8 yr olds you toolbag.

Don’t worry, all those players will leave phl at the end of the season for ehf “elite” teams. Then the “new” ehf team will pound the phl teams. Total joke.

Dad's who comment on 2013 hockey games had/have CCM Mustangs for skates.

anon
Somehow, the 2013 Mass Bay Chiefs (PHL) beat the 2013 Seacoast Spartans "Elite"(E9) 6-2 and Valley Junior Warriors "Elite"(E9) 9-5

Even more shocking, the 2013 Boston Americans (E9) beat 2013 South S**** Kings "Elite" (EHF) 4-3 in the championship

You're just getting into hockey and you're already posting about this nonsense. Guaranteed that you will be kicked out of a rink within the next two years while your kid is on his 3rd different club team.

anon
anon
Somehow, the 2013 Mass Bay Chiefs (PHL) beat the 2013 Seacoast Spartans \"Elite\"(E9) 6-2 and Valley Junior Warriors \"Elite\"(E9) 9-5

Even more shocking, the 2013 Boston Americans (E9) beat 2013 South S**** Kings \"Elite\" (EHF) 4-3 in the championship

You're just getting into hockey and you're already posting about this nonsense. Guaranteed that you will be kicked out of a rink within the next two years while your kid is on his 3rd different club team.
Bingo!!

My kid was at the tournament and he had a blast. It was a tournament after thanksgiving not the Stanley cup. Hope everyone enjo*** the holidaysz

Haha you can’t say “en-joy-ed” on the DB board? Unreal with the other stuff I see!

Heard the tournament was a complete joke. So bad PD got canned for his poor performance.