Let’s do some fact checking here.
1) Richard the almighty does have a very good 07 team. They can compete with the top teams in the country
2) RG is in it for two reasons, first and foremost lil’ RG. Secondly, the money.
3) IHC 07’s are in the process of blowing up (8 kids at practice earlier this week) How will that impact the 07 group as they move to the ‘academy model’?
4) The guys who actually pull off having a good academy have years and years of experience doing so. RG and co. have zero experience with the academy model
5) Has anyone heard anything from AP in regards to this? It’s December
hockey used to be more competitive top to bottom round here. now we have absurd # of players in the system...and these local **** holes that want national recognition at 12u. We all suffer. Massachusetts and NE Hockey used to be better when I was a kid. Better development hands down. Trust in your genetics and work ethic not hockey culture.. its absurd.
Think outside the box..take the path less traveled its worth is weight in gold.
Its a leap of faith for most of you
You do realize RG has nothing to do with any Hockey Academy. Sold IHC. Retired as Commissioner of UPSHL over a year ago.