Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: KNOW YOUR ROLE

You try and try to tell these people that putting your kid on a team that doesn't belong at that level is a bad idea and they just won't listen, cause it's the e9. Working out for those kids just the way we knew it would. Not the kids fault the parents are dumb. My kids team is barely .500 but at least they win every once in awhile.

J&O
Unfortunately, putting your kid on an auto bid E9 team does NOT make the kid or the mom "elite"...
Why don’t you know your role and shut your mouth, jabroni....

I’m confused. Please clarify.

We are mad at the auto bid process? Or

We are mad at the knights organization? Or

We are mad at moms who talk about other games the kids pla*** with on another team?

We are all over the place here. Let’s narrow things down. We aren’t going to save the world in one post. I can be convinced the auto bud process is flawed. I’m not going to defend the knights org. And it’s a tough time of year to hear the chatter for some.

Im going to have to agree with @confused on this one, but I absolutely understand the frustration that @J&O is going through. yes, the system appears to be flawed, but at least theres a system to work with!! Your child receives a fair chance at an upper level team. there are so many great players that do not get that same fair chance in the P*C organization due to teams not holding true tryouts. As for the Kni**ts organization, depending on what level you are speaking of, it is unfortunate. there are also a lot of talented players that play for them but the lower age groups ie. 2009/2010 for instance, well, as we say in the south, "god bless your hearts"... and last, moms and dads will always fight for their babies, some just get a little too involved in the whole process and they shouldn't. I assume you are BHL parents/players, so be thankful! this is a tremendous organization and even a bad day in the BHL is better than any good days with the P*C. good night Ya'll

J&O
Unfortunately, putting your kid on an auto bid E9 team does NOT make the kid or the mom "elite"...
This sounds like an advantage select parent who is ****ed the team didn't make the E9 this year. Lovell couldn't save the team from the BHL, sorry. Maybe next year your kids will make the elite team but probably not based on team performance.

and this is the problem folks - Stop worrying about the level, auto bids, parity, tournaments, rankings, winning percentage, etc. This sport is becoming gross and needs to change. Focus on putting your kid with a coach you think will steadily improve your player and teach him lessons he can take with him in life. Make it more about fun and commitment.

anon
and this is the problem folks - Stop worrying about the level, auto bids, parity, tournaments, rankings, winning percentage, etc. This sport is becoming gross and needs to change. Focus on putting your kid with a coach you think will steadily improve your player and teach him lessons he can take with him in life. Make it more about fun and commitment.
Who’s role is it this year to suck up to coach and coach’s wife. Sure everyone knows who we are talking about