Visit The DBoard Online Store - https://www.cafepress.com/icehockeydboard

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Covid colds

3 of the players on my son’s team out with Covid for our upcoming tournament. They had to be tested at their private schools. No symptoms. I’m done.

Re: Covid colds

Anon
3 of the players on my son’s team out with Covid for our upcoming tournament. They had to be tested at their private schools. No symptoms. I’m done.
My bender can fill in for them! Give me a call! Cough, sniff

Anon
Just accept that half of the po****tion is taking crazy pills. Then lie, cheat, and forge your way out of their nonsense.

If you willingly take a test and it comes up positive keep it to yourself. You're just a huge pain in the ass for the rest of us.

Wear a mask and vax all you want. Just don't tread on me

anon
Anon
Just accept that half of the po****tion is taking crazy pills. Then lie, cheat, and forge your way out of their nonsense.

If you willingly take a test and it comes up positive keep it to yourself. You're just a huge pain in the ass for the rest of us.

Wear a mask and vax all you want. Just don't tread on me
Holy 5 figures

Anon
anon
Anon

If you willingly take a test and it comes up positive keep it to yourself. You\'re just a huge pain in the *** for the rest of us.

Wear a mask and vax all you want. Just don\'t tread on me
Holy 5 figures
Cute retort, it's closer to 7 than 5. I know you refuse to believe it, but your ivory tower is crumbling with each p***ing day. :mask:

Anon
You get what you vote for. Don't blame anyone but yourself.

Who voted for Covid? Darwin is working us through this and remember, Darwin was a scientist.

Boohoo three teammates won't be there. Listen to yourself. You might be a covid hero, but what about the rest of the team that does not want to spend all weekend with 3 people who 100% guaranteed have covid? Three kids with asymptomatic covid does not equal everyone they give it to also ends up asymptomatic.

Most people would be happy to get the extra ice time.

Covid so scary

Forget COVID, tell that mom with all the kids who were up all night puking to not come to the game the next morning. I'm wearing a mask because of them, not COVID.

Wear a mask and vax all you want. Just don't tread on me, Darwin has a plan for me.

anon
Wear a mask and vax all you want. Just don't tread on me, Darwin has a plan for me.
Exactly! I'm in great shape and make healthy lifestyle choices, which is why I have nothing to worry about. It's also why when I had had a runny nose and tested positive on an at home rapid test the other day it didn't phase me. I haven't even told my wife. :joy:

I have been covid vaxed since last Feb, contracted Covid in April along with a sniffle, got boostered in September and flu shot in October. Come the week after Thanksgiving I am down and out for the count, nasty flu like symptoms, cough, chills, you get the picture. I get a rapid test, negative...3 days later I arranged for the PCR test, NEGATIVE!

You can come to your own conclusions but from my experience and observations, I would rather have Covid!!!

We should really be vaccinating all kids to make this go away. They will protected from this deadly virus. I can’t even say this without get sick to my stomach. Any person who vaccinated their kids with this BS untested crap is completely insane. No idea what the long term effects of this crap is. Nothing like playing Russian roulette with your kids lives. Survival rate of over 99%. Insanity

Anon
We should really be vaccinating all kids to make this go away. They will protected from this deadly virus. I can’t even say this without get sick to my stomach. Any person who vaccinated their kids with this BS untested crap is completely insane. No idea what the long term effects of this crap is. Nothing like playing Russian roulette with your kids lives. Survival rate of over 99%. Insanity
+1

Vaccinate your kids or get off the ice and don't play. No one cares about your complaining. You lost.

I jumped on the get vaxed bandwagon so the nightmare would end. However, the facts are, you get vaxed, you still can contract and transmit Covid. Fact, kids are 99.999 percent to not demonstrate any serious effects of covid, soooooo, if they get vaxed, still catch and transmit covid, what are we doing?? Its a flawed approach.

My youngster contracted covid twice, once vaxxed, once pre vax. I totally anti****te he will contract and transmit again in 2022.

Your kids go to school, right? Didn't they have to be vaccinated to enroll in school?

Anon
Vaccinate your kids or get off the ice and don't play. No one cares about your complaining. You lost.
No thanks. My kids and I will stay unvaccinated and continue going to the rink as usual. Congratulations on your triumphant victory!

Thanks. Biggest victory is history, or from your perspective, biggest loss ever.

Anon
Thanks. Biggest victory is history, or from your perspective, biggest loss ever.
I think you're getting a little ahead of yourself. However, I do look forward to revisiting how all of this was handled in 5-10 years. In the meantime, enjoy your masked up victory lap after every jab. Just blissfully ignore the empty shelves, 7% inflation rate and rampant crime rates in our major cities!

anon
Anon
+1
Long term vaccination effects. This is prove if you shout loud enough and repeat BS often enough, people are believing everything.

anon
anon
Anon
+1
Long term vaccination effects. This is prove if you shout loud enough and repeat BS often enough, people are believing everything.
And before anyone jumps on it. I should learn how to correct autocorrect. Proof.

anon
anon
Anon
+1
Please articulate how a vaccine that does not prevent you from becoming infected or spreading the virus is essential when there are already known side effects. Such as changes in menstrual cycles and myocarditis to name a few. This comment just seems kind of hypocritical and shallow.

anon
anon
anon
Anon
+1
Please articulate how a vaccine that does not prevent you from becoming infected or spreading the virus is essential when there are already known side effects. Such as changes in menstrual cycles and myocarditis to name a few. This comment just seems kind of hypocritical and shallow.
This thread needs to be axed. The virus isn't scary but ignorance is.

anon
anon
anon
Anon
+1
if you are really want an honest discussion?

Myocarditis - has been ***ociated with the vaccine. But it is rare and usually mild. Of course there could be rude effects, the question if you are honest is whether they are pervasive. And if you talk about Myocarditis, why don't you talk about it that if you get COVID your risk of getting myocarditis is 16 times higher than if you don't. So in a roundabout way you made the argument for a vaccine.

Menstrual cycles, there has been a recent study as well and found that they were one day later in small percentage. So these are your arguments against a vaccine?

Thank you Dr. Fauci

anon
anon
anon
anon
Anon
+1

Myocarditis - has been ***ociated with the vaccine. But it is rare and usually mild. Of course there could be rude effects, the question if you are honest is whether they are pervasive. And if you talk about Myocarditis, why don't you talk about it that if you get COVID your risk of getting myocarditis is 16 times higher than if you don't. So in a roundabout way you made the argument for a vaccine.

Menstrual cycles, there has been a recent study as well and found that they were one day later in small percentage. So these are your arguments against a vaccine?

So If I get vaccinated, you acknowledge that I may have heart inflammation and an irregular menstrual cycle. Neither of these should concern anyone? Then while vaccinated, if I get Covid(still very likely) my chances of heart inflammation will increase 16 fold, all while still being contagious to everyone around me? Makes perfect sense. Hopefully you can explain away any other side effects that may pop up down the road with the same rhetoric.

"Yeah there are actually known side effects of getting vaccinated, but if you get covid there are side effects too. So get vaccinated, even though you'll still likely get infected and be contagious"

anon
anon
anon
anon
anon
Anon
+1

So If I get vaccinated, you acknowledge that I may have heart inflammation and an irregular menstrual cycle. Neither of these should concern anyone? Then while vaccinated, if I get Covid(still very likely) my chances of heart inflammation will increase 16 fold, all while still being contagious to everyone around me? Makes perfect sense. Hopefully you can explain away any other side effects that may pop up down the road with the same rhetoric.

"Yeah there are actually known side effects of getting vaccinated, but if you get covid there are side effects too. So get vaccinated, even though you'll still likely get infected and be contagious"
you completely disregards facts and numbers. the % are so small it's ridiculous. The menstrual cycle thing is for all sense and purposes a myth. Any if you would be honest you don't do the same risk analysis and research every time you take ibuprofen. but with the vaccine, everyone is soooooo concerned. so again, have an honest argument or admit what you likely are - a hack that keeps repeating conservative talking points. science does not matter to you.

anon
anon
anon
anon
anon
anon
Anon
+1

Myocarditis - has been ***ociated with the vaccine. But it is rare and usually mild. Of course there could be rude effects, the question if you are honest is whether they are pervasive. And if you talk about Myocarditis, why don\'t you talk about it that if you get COVID your risk of getting myocarditis is 16 times higher than if you don\'t. So in a roundabout way you made the argument for a vaccine.

\"Yeah there are actually known side effects of getting vaccinated, but if you get covid there are side effects too. So get vaccinated, even though you\'ll still likely get infected and be contagious\"
you completely disregards facts and numbers. the % are so small it's ridiculous. The menstrual cycle thing is for all sense and purposes a myth. Any if you would be honest you don't do the same risk analysis and research every time you take ibuprofen. but with the vaccine, everyone is soooooo concerned. so again, have an honest argument or admit what you likely are - a hack that keeps repeating conservative talking points. science does not matter to you.

Ibuprofen has been around 50+ years and can have side effects. So I don't take it on a regular basis, and when I do, the benefits outweigh the known risk.

The vaccines on the other hand were rushed through the FDA approval process with disregard for potential side effects. We were told that these vaccines would prevent covid infections with 95%-97% effectiveness. Then we were told that you could still become infected, but wouldn't experience severe symptoms or be contagious. We have been sold a false bill of goods, and you continue to eat it up while changing your argument like you change your panties.

Feel free to mask/vax/social distance, but let the rest of us get on with our lives, without being shackled by your constantly changing mandates and "CDC Guidance".

Yes, you are probably right and all those medical professionals are idiots, wrong and really just pushing for people to get something for no reason at all, with no scientific data to back it up. It's really only like what, 5 doctors who actually did any research? All the rest just said "yeah, what they guy said" right?

The arguments against it are so fragile it's laughable. These people think that it's "full protection or a complete failure" which means they have no idea how all vaccines, EVER, work, and how in general, for the entire po****tion, they are beneficial.

You can wear a seatbelt and still die in a car crash. You can still get hurt. Doesn't mean seatbelts are a bad idea or a waste of time. For the majority of people, wearing a seatbelt is a pretty **** good idea. But only when in a moving vehicle, not when you sit down to tie your shoelaces, or, in what I suspect is much more in line with DBoard intelligence, fold over the velcro straps.

However, it is a free country and if you don't want to get it, don't. I'll make my own decisions, the same way you do.

You sound like a complete idiot. If the vaccines are so safe why is it that Pfizer wants to release their data on the vaccines in 75 yrs? If it is so safe why is it such a secret

Anon
You sound like a complete idiot. If the vaccines are so safe why is it that Pfizer wants to release their data on the vaccines in 75 yrs? If it is so safe why is it such a secret
If they are so dangerous, why aren't more people dying from getting the vaccine? Why is it that reports generally indicate a significant overall improvement?

What history of vaccines are you pointing to that are so dangerous? They had almost eradicated certain diseases until the no-vaxers came in and f'ed it all up again.

Once again people like you just don't provide any real answers/data, you just shift and deflect with no substance provided.

I'd say you're the only idiot here, but it is the DBoard and I'm sure your relatives are on here somewhere.

Anon
Yes, you are probably right and all those medical professionals are idiots, wrong and really just pushing for people to get something for no reason at all, with no scientific data to back it up. It's really only like what, 5 doctors who actually did any research? All the rest just said "yeah, what they guy said" right?

The arguments against it are so fragile it's laughable. These people think that it's "full protection or a complete failure" which means they have no idea how all vaccines, EVER, work, and how in general, for the entire po****tion, they are beneficial.

You can wear a seatbelt and still die in a car crash. You can still get hurt. Doesn't mean seatbelts are a bad idea or a waste of time. For the majority of people, wearing a seatbelt is a pretty **** good idea. But only when in a moving vehicle, not when you sit down to tie your shoelaces, or, in what I suspect is much more in line with DBoard intelligence, fold over the velcro straps.

However, it is a free country and if you don't want to get it, don't. I'll make my own decisions, the same way you do.

More deaths in 2021 with the experimental vaccine than in 2020 without. Spaghetti bender Fauci is pretty cute though.
They say I won’t get as sick though. Hey #science

B-Rad™️
Anon
Yes, you are probably right and all those medical professionals are idiots, wrong and really just pushing for people to get something for no reason at all, with no scientific data to back it up. It\'s really only like what, 5 doctors who actually did any research? All the rest just said \"yeah, what they guy said\" right?

The arguments against it are so fragile it\'s laughable. These people think that it\'s \"full protection or a complete failure\" which means they have no idea how all vaccines, EVER, work, and how in general, for the entire po****tion, they are beneficial.

You can wear a seatbelt and still die in a car crash. You can still get hurt. Doesn\'t mean seatbelts are a bad idea or a waste of time. For the majority of people, wearing a seatbelt is a pretty **** good idea. But only when in a moving vehicle, not when you sit down to tie your shoelaces, or, in what I suspect is much more in line with DBoard intelligence, fold over the velcro straps.

However, it is a free country and if you don\'t want to get it, don\'t. I\'ll make my own decisions, the same way you do.

More deaths in 2021 with the experimental vaccine than in 2020 without. Spaghetti bender Fauci is pretty cute though.
They say I won’t get as sick though. Hey #science
Do you have any data to back that up?

Keep believing what Lord Fauci says. I’m sure you’ll listen and follow every word. He has knowingly been involved destroying and murdering people for yrs with his reckless vaccine policies. Guy deserves everything coming his way

Our team is about done with it. I believe everyone but 2 have had it in the last month. No one stays home more than a day or two anymore. Carry on

anon
anon
Wear a mask and vax all you want. Just don\'t tread on me, Darwin has a plan for me.
Exactly! I'm in great shape and make healthy lifestyle choices, which is why I have nothing to worry about. It's also why when I had had a runny nose and tested positive on an at home rapid test the other day it didn't phase me. I haven't even told my wife. :joy:
You should probably tell your wife since morbid obesity is a risk factor.

Anonymous
anon
anon
Wear a mask and vax all you want. Just don\\\'t tread on me, Darwin has a plan for me.
Exactly! I\'m in great shape and make healthy lifestyle choices, which is why I have nothing to worry about. It\'s also why when I had had a runny nose and tested positive on an at home rapid test the other day it didn\'t phase me. I haven\'t even told my wife. :joy:
You should probably tell your wife since morbid obesity is a risk factor.
Luckily my wife is as elite as me and our children.