email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Covid colds

Anon
You sound like a complete idiot. If the vaccines are so safe why is it that Pfizer wants to release their data on the vaccines in 75 yrs? If it is so safe why is it such a secret
If they are so dangerous, why aren't more people dying from getting the vaccine? Why is it that reports generally indicate a significant overall improvement?

What history of vaccines are you pointing to that are so dangerous? They had almost eradicated certain diseases until the no-vaxers came in and f'ed it all up again.

Once again people like you just don't provide any real answers/data, you just shift and deflect with no substance provided.

I'd say you're the only idiot here, but it is the DBoard and I'm sure your relatives are on here somewhere.

Anon
Yes, you are probably right and all those medical professionals are idiots, wrong and really just pushing for people to get something for no reason at all, with no scientific data to back it up. It's really only like what, 5 doctors who actually did any research? All the rest just said "yeah, what they guy said" right?

The arguments against it are so fragile it's laughable. These people think that it's "full protection or a complete failure" which means they have no idea how all vaccines, EVER, work, and how in general, for the entire po****tion, they are beneficial.

You can wear a seatbelt and still die in a car crash. You can still get hurt. Doesn't mean seatbelts are a bad idea or a waste of time. For the majority of people, wearing a seatbelt is a pretty **** good idea. But only when in a moving vehicle, not when you sit down to tie your shoelaces, or, in what I suspect is much more in line with DBoard intelligence, fold over the velcro straps.

However, it is a free country and if you don't want to get it, don't. I'll make my own decisions, the same way you do.

More deaths in 2021 with the experimental vaccine than in 2020 without. Spaghetti bender Fauci is pretty cute though.
They say I won’t get as sick though. Hey #science

B-Rad™️
Anon
Yes, you are probably right and all those medical professionals are idiots, wrong and really just pushing for people to get something for no reason at all, with no scientific data to back it up. It\'s really only like what, 5 doctors who actually did any research? All the rest just said \"yeah, what they guy said\" right?

The arguments against it are so fragile it\'s laughable. These people think that it\'s \"full protection or a complete failure\" which means they have no idea how all vaccines, EVER, work, and how in general, for the entire po****tion, they are beneficial.

You can wear a seatbelt and still die in a car crash. You can still get hurt. Doesn\'t mean seatbelts are a bad idea or a waste of time. For the majority of people, wearing a seatbelt is a pretty **** good idea. But only when in a moving vehicle, not when you sit down to tie your shoelaces, or, in what I suspect is much more in line with DBoard intelligence, fold over the velcro straps.

However, it is a free country and if you don\'t want to get it, don\'t. I\'ll make my own decisions, the same way you do.

More deaths in 2021 with the experimental vaccine than in 2020 without. Spaghetti bender Fauci is pretty cute though.
They say I won’t get as sick though. Hey #science
Do you have any data to back that up?

Keep believing what Lord Fauci says. I’m sure you’ll listen and follow every word. He has knowingly been involved destroying and murdering people for yrs with his reckless vaccine policies. Guy deserves everything coming his way

Our team is about done with it. I believe everyone but 2 have had it in the last month. No one stays home more than a day or two anymore. Carry on

anon
anon
Wear a mask and vax all you want. Just don\'t tread on me, Darwin has a plan for me.
Exactly! I'm in great shape and make healthy lifestyle choices, which is why I have nothing to worry about. It's also why when I had had a runny nose and tested positive on an at home rapid test the other day it didn't phase me. I haven't even told my wife. :joy:
You should probably tell your wife since morbid obesity is a risk factor.

Anonymous
anon
anon
Wear a mask and vax all you want. Just don\\\'t tread on me, Darwin has a plan for me.
Exactly! I\'m in great shape and make healthy lifestyle choices, which is why I have nothing to worry about. It\'s also why when I had had a runny nose and tested positive on an at home rapid test the other day it didn\'t phase me. I haven\'t even told my wife. :joy:
You should probably tell your wife since morbid obesity is a risk factor.
Luckily my wife is as elite as me and our children.