Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Yummy Mummies

Agreed, sounds like his mummie is not yummy!

your whacked
your a f'ing D BAG! TALKING ABOUT MUMMIES? You must have gotten beaten up in high school.
Just as I suspected, the dboard is made up of mostly tier 1 frumpy curmudgeons.

I was hoping for a nominee from each org. But I guess you ladies are fine letting the elite MFF mummies run the table.

They smell sooo good

you need a sliding scale by birthyear, we can't have the bantam moms competing with mite development moms.

Learn to skate Moms on the north s**** really give you that gritty feeling of last nights local bar combined with early morning spin class. It’s really a win win.

anon
I\'m currently tallying votes for this year\'s Hot Hockey Mom Allstar Team. Please cast your vote by posting her child\'s birth year and team name. Extra credit for a brief description of her measurements, hair color, go-to rink attire, and morals.
Devo for the Advantage. GAME OVER

Looks like fat Karen got her Dunkin’ Donuts stained grey sweatpants all in a bunch over this thread!

Yummy Mummies are the only good thing about my kid being on a rainbow team!

I bet the Wellesley mite 1 team is looking pretty good. Well kept ambitious women or trophy wives. Not like some of these water Buffalo I see hoofin it around the gallant.

This post is lame with out photos. Just sayin.

Maybe you could start a Hockey mom category on Chatterbate!!!!!

Up until this year it has annually been known as - "Mommies with the best bummies" or "Mummies with the best bummies"

Just team and year.