Visit The DBoard Online Store - https://www.cafepress.com/icehockeydboard

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Q

Is it worth the trip to the Q if you are not in the top division?

Re: Q

If you can afford it, yes it's worth it for the experience your kid will have. Mine lost both games the year he went and still says it's the most fun he's ever had playing hockey.

^Co-sign

If you can afford it knock yourself out. Take all the siblings and make it a vacation.

PHC dad here. My son is super excited and has friends that are playing in the lower levels that are equally excited. They don’t talk about the hockey part. They can’t wait to trade pins, hang out in pools, try to speak French, and play kids from Europe. There isn’t any hockey development reason to go to the Q. Doesn’t matter what division. It’s about doing something for your kid at the end of his youth hockey career that he will always remember.

Anon
PHC dad here. My son is super excited and has friends that are playing in the lower levels that are equally excited. They don’t talk about the hockey part. They can’t wait to trade pins, hang out in pools, try to speak French, and play kids from Europe. There isn’t any hockey development reason to go to the Q. Doesn’t matter what division. It’s about doing something for your kid at the end of his youth hockey career that he will always remember.
Amen!!!

And it kills me to say this because I hate PHC but those kid worked hard and earned it good luck to them and I hope they have fun .

went twice. great time, memories.
only bad part was that stupid "peeeeweee" song was burned into my head for the next 3 weeks.

love that peewee song, the best!