Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: E9 parity scores

Depends on the age group, what age group are you looking for?

2008, 2009 and 2014

I don’t see 2008 but this is what I can see for the others based on the qualifier scores:

Boston Advantage
Valley Jr Warriors
NH Avalanche
Boston Americans
Assabet Patriots
Seacoast Spartans
EC Wizards
New England Knights
Jr Thunderbirds
Boston Jr Rangers
RI Saints
Seahawks

Boston Advantage
Boston Americans
EC Wizards
Assabet Patriots
Jr Thunderbirds
Seacoast Spartans
Valley Jr. Warriors
Junior Railers
Winter Club

Coach
Parity allows teams a chance to play into the E9. Typically only 2 teams get a chance to move up. Most of these teams struggle during the year but some do well. Some people keep posting in general about performance vs EHF/Plat. Every age group is different. For example the 2010 and even the 2008 are week. I'm just not impressed with an age group that can't compete with teams/players a year older. This has been my opinion for the last 3 years. Of course some teams can, but the majority can't. Most of you clowns can't see this because you still think you're kid is going pro. The truth is only a handful of kids are truly elite. The sad reality is you morons bragging about youth hockey. You never played. But please continue with the expert advice. My favorite is the mite and squirt dads. HAAAAAAAA
who is saying teams can't compete with teams a year up from them?

More parity games are absolutely necessary and I would recommend a month long parity tournament in June or July. Need to reinforce a win at all cost mentality before these kids hit puberty! Remember if you ain't cheating...you just ain't trying.

What were these last 2 weeks about? Did we make it into the E9? What were we playing for? To get into E9 Prep division? Did our kid’s baseball and lacrosse teams lose because we weren’t there? Will 14 14U teams be in the E9? What will the E9 look like after split season? Did we just play 6-7 games in the Spring to figure out how 10 games will be played next Fall? Did we figure out anything? What were the scores of our kid’s baseball and lacrosse games? Is my lawn overgrown now?