email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Goalie lessons

Goalie
We will be coming with our son for the CCM tournament next weekend and will be there a day early. Does anyone know of any goalie coaches or clinics going on in the Boston area on Thursday 5/19?
One of the more dumber ideas I have seen on here. Why would you add the stress of a new coach/approach one day before a tournament. There is literally no upside…

anon
Goalie
We will be coming with our son for the CCM tournament next weekend and will be there a day early. Does anyone know of any goalie coaches or clinics going on in the Boston area on Thursday 5/19?
One of the more dumber ideas I have seen on here. Why would you add the stress of a new coach/approach one day before a tournament. There is literally no upside…
Stress..Upside...what are you thinking? It's either a Vezina or Crystal Meth addiction... there is no middle ground.

Ummmm or my kid is 10 and has a day in Boston free. Always fun to hit the ice and meet new people. I know it sounds crazy to let your 10 year old go on the ice for a lesson to have fun. I highly doubt one lesson will cause him stress 😉

Goalie
Ummmm or my kid is 10 and has a day in Boston free. Always fun to hit the ice and meet new people. I know it sounds crazy to let your 10 year old go on the ice for a lesson to have fun. I highly doubt one lesson will cause him stress 😉
A 10 year old with a day free…