email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Worcester Railers

ANON
First and foremost, kudos to the Railers organization, parents, and players. Great rink, great atmosphere, good players. Unfortunately, many people had to witness one d*ickhead Railers coach get tossed in the 3rd period when his team was up 6-1. Seriously, who does that? The other two coaches were great. One bad apple. Sure, the refs are not going to be perfect but this idiot was relentless with verbal attacks on the refs. Coaches like this are bad for the players and organization in what is a great organization.
Kudos because they are pretty much a non profit organization that operates like a town program and do fairly well.

But. They act like a town program.

One of the directors is the biggest douche you will ever meet. Tossed from games. Threatening refs. Contacting the league about other coaches and teams for years. Complete clown.

ANON
First and foremost, kudos to the Railers organization, parents, and players. Great rink, great atmosphere, good players. Unfortunately, many people had to witness one d*ickhead Railers coach get tossed in the 3rd period when his team was up 6-1. Seriously, who does that? The other two coaches were great. One bad apple. Sure, the refs are not going to be perfect but this idiot was relentless with verbal attacks on the refs. Coaches like this are bad for the players and organization in what is a great organization.
Railers 09 team are straight up cheaters! You know who you are!

Oh? I’m all ears.

If “cheated” and “09 Railers” are it the same post it should be in reference to the the E9 and The Railers directors who recruited kids with promises of an Auto bid to the E9 only to have it yanked two weeks before parity …

The 09 team does not deserve to be in the top league. They lost their coach and players that made them good. They didn’t even compete well in parity. For once the league got it right. Good luck in the American division.

Parent
The 09 team does not deserve to be in the top league. They lost their coach and players that made them good. They didn’t even compete well in parity. For once the league got it right. Good luck in the American division.
So that justifies the bait and switch deception ?

What bait and switch? The schedule came out weeks before parity began. The Railers were clearly in the play in division. It was not a surprise. The players had options to go somewhere else. They didn’t and now have buyers remorse. The team stinks get over it. Go stamp your feet and cry because you got slapped around in parity.

League rep
What bait and switch? The schedule came out weeks before parity began. The Railers were clearly in the play in division. It was not a surprise. The players had options to go somewhere else. They didn’t and now have buyers remorse. The team stinks get over it. Go stamp your feet and cry because you got slapped around in parity.
I mean, even the E9 said they had an auto bid for their Bantam Minor year (which is the upcoming season)

https://www.elite9hockey.com/two-junior-railers-teams-earn-e9-auto-bids/

Kinda seems like a bait and switch by the org and the league to pull that bid after tryouts occurred and there's no other teams to go to, right?

Anon
League rep
I mean, even the E9 said they had an auto bid for their Bantam Minor year (which is the upcoming season)

https://www.elite9hockey.com/two-junior-railers-teams-earn-e9-auto-bids/

Kinda seems like a bait and switch by the org and the league to pull that bid after tryouts occurred and there's no other teams to go to, right?
If the league is trying to create better competition then they should rescind the 09 Knights bid. They will not be competitive as well as some other teams.

League rep
This post is so absurd that I actually thought the Poster might really be a "League Rep". There are barely spots available at the actually try out date; I'm sure a lot of spots options opens up a month after on teams , JackAss

Ricky Roma
If “cheated” and “09 Railers” are it the same post it should be in reference to the the E9 and The Railers directors who recruited kids with promises of an Auto bid to the E9 only to have it yanked two weeks before parity …
You mean they were actually going to have to compete to get into the E9?? That’s outrageous!

Oh. I thought they cheated by having the coaches 08 kid play for the 09 team?

I feel like there is a good story here, that team was second in the E9 last year what happened?

Anon
I feel like there is a good story here, that team was second in the E9 last year what happened?
They are suing the league because they were kicked out of the E9. The 09's also had players on the parity roster that left the Railers team for a EHF (SSK) team. Those players had no intentions on ever coming back to the BHL or evening subbing for the Railers.

Sounds like speculation to me…show us some facts!!

Anon
Sounds like speculation to me…show us some facts!!
Video minutes from Railers BoD meeting - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a2hQaD0nbLc

To be fair maybe the American is the right league for this team it’s not like they were destroying teams and they lost to both teams that did qualify.

When the coach played his 08 in the 09 tourney were the parents complicit? Now that the team broke up 0people are talking!

Anon
When the coach played his 08 in the 09 tourney were the parents complicit? Now that the team broke up 0people are talking!
Put down the crack pipe. My kid played on this team for 5 seasons and that never happened. Funny how it’s easy to throw accusations around after the fact.

Ha ha! That’s great!!

2009 Railers never had an auto bid. They used to get a year to year auto-bid type of pass because they were in the semi-finals and finals each year and parity was waste with 10-0 wins. That was on a yearly basis. Three kids that are no longer on the team played in parity and they still sucked and got smoked.

Saco River
Anon
They are suing the league because they were kicked out of the E9. The 09's also had players on the parity roster that left the Railers team for a EHF (SSK) team. Those players had no intentions on ever coming back to the BHL or evening subbing for the Railers.
Out of curiosity since you seem to have the inside info…what number was the player you claim was on roster but plays for SSK!?