Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Sixty Camp

Anon
Anon
Anon
Nope. That should be a telltale sign of who\'s even going to be doing it this year. The last couple years have been pretty good, talent-wise, but this new format of mixing age groups seems like it\'s going to be nothing more than a money grab. I guess we\'ll see.
Mixing age groups? I see that there are different divisions but will teams have a mix of ages on them or be by a single birth year like usual?
My guess is that they are blended ages. Four divisions all play one another, wouldn’t really be worth stacking an ‘08 team against a ‘10 team.
Ha. 08s will not play with 10s. You’re talking about bantams vs peewees. Pretty clear from the schedule that there is a 2008 division.

Only the 07/06 are combined.

Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Nope. That should be a telltale sign of who\\\'s even going to be doing it this year. The last couple years have been pretty good, talent-wise, but this new format of mixing age groups seems like it\\\'s going to be nothing more than a money grab. I guess we\\\'ll see.
Mixing age groups? I see that there are different divisions but will teams have a mix of ages on them or be by a single birth year like usual?
My guess is that they are blended ages. Four divisions all play one another, wouldn’t really be worth stacking an ‘08 team against a ‘10 team.
Ha. 08s will not play with 10s. You’re talking about bantams vs peewees. Pretty clear from the schedule that there is a 2008 division.
You’re correct - it will be ‘09-‘10 blended with the ‘08 separate, and a ‘07-‘06 blended.

08 level was a mix. a handful of ehf top kids and the rest were spa, ba, platinum players

Plenty of 14U E9 kids to go around and a handful from around the country. But a mix sounds about right. The size differential in this group is something.

anon
08 level was a mix. a handful of ehf top kids and the rest were spa, ba, platinum players
Not a great event. My son, an 08, was invited. He’s an E9 kid who just recently started to develop. He was one of the best ones out there. A lot standing around and not great competition.

A lot of standing around? The practices have been good.

Anon
That’s because you’re used to terrible practices

Anon
Anon
That’s because you’re used to terrible practices
Coaches ran great skates today. Only issue is the downtime between sessions. Too much time to kill.

Oh ya must have been a great skate with the second biggest knob job in hockey behind Jeff Cox running practice. The MC coach is a complete clown.

Anon
Oh ya must have been a great skate with the second biggest knob job in hockey behind Jeff Cox running practice. The MC coach is a complete clown.
Jeff Cox can hardly stand up on skates let alone run a practice...he must have just leaned against the boards feeling emasculated as usual...such a total tool bag...does he realize everyone just laughs at him...

Pretty sure JC wasn’t there but don’t let that stop you guys from posting about him

Sixty has devolved to a simple money grab. The talent level at 06/07 was absolutely brutal.

Sad
Sixty has devolved to a simple money grab. The talent level at 06/07 was absolutely brutal.
Straight cash homey💰💰💰