Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 2014 goalie needed

anon
Anon
An 8 year old with a resume. I love this place.
My favorite part about this place are the parents with upper gold eleven year old's preaching to the parents of the mites that are stand outs in EHF elite. Keep telling me how it's done while my 2014 picks your 2011's pocket at last night's skills. There is a common theme, where these parents know nothing about hockey, did it all wrong, but feel important when they get on their soap box. I also enjoy the "diaper hockey" comments. Like it's not okay to take youth hockey serious when they're 8 but it's perfectly fine when they're 10.

There are a handful of very good 2014 goalies, and they win games for their teams even when they're being outshot 30-5. It's definitely the most important position on the team, and there aren't many kids that are doing it consistently enough to be good at it yet. Having one of the top goalies at this age is a recipe for stealing wins. Good luck finding someone.
kind of sounds like you think you know it all too? My son is 2014 and has played on a few elite teams now. Goalies are hard to find, but even the good ones have their bad days.

Nothing wrong with an 8 year old having a resume or even in IG account if that's their thing...but those things don't make someone a good player.

anon
anon
Anon
My favorite part about this place are the parents with upper gold eleven year old\'s preaching to the parents of the mites that are stand outs in EHF elite. Keep telling me how it\'s done while my 2014 picks your 2011\'s pocket at last night\'s skills. There is a common theme, where these parents know nothing about hockey, did it all wrong, but feel important when they get on their soap box. I also enjoy the \"diaper hockey\" comments. Like it\'s not okay to take youth hockey serious when they\'re 8 but it\'s perfectly fine when they\'re 10.

There are a handful of very good 2014 goalies, and they win games for their teams even when they\'re being outshot 30-5. It\'s definitely the most important position on the team, and there aren\'t many kids that are doing it consistently enough to be good at it yet. Having one of the top goalies at this age is a recipe for stealing wins. Good luck finding someone.
kind of sounds like you think you know it all too? My son is 2014 and has played on a few elite teams now. Goalies are hard to find, but even the good ones have their bad days.

Nothing wrong with an 8 year old having a resume or even in IG account if that's their thing...but those things don't make someone a good player.
I definitely don't think I know it all, and frequently seek advice from parents who seem to be doing a good job. I'm bashing the know it all parents with below average kids. Nobody needs or wants their unsolicited advice. Just like I don't ask my degenerate and broke brother in law for investment tips.

Any idiot who writes about his 2014 picking a 2011’s pocket at skills is a complete garbage can. Likely very insecure adult with mild case of anxiety.

anon
anon
Anon
My favorite part about this place are the parents with upper gold eleven year old\'s preaching to the parents of the mites that are stand outs in EHF elite. Keep telling me how it\'s done while my 2014 picks your 2011\'s pocket at last night\'s skills. There is a common theme, where these parents know nothing about hockey, did it all wrong, but feel important when they get on their soap box. I also enjoy the \"diaper hockey\" comments. Like it\'s not okay to take youth hockey serious when they\'re 8 but it\'s perfectly fine when they\'re 10.

There are a handful of very good 2014 goalies, and they win games for their teams even when they\'re being outshot 30-5. It\'s definitely the most important position on the team, and there aren\'t many kids that are doing it consistently enough to be good at it yet. Having one of the top goalies at this age is a recipe for stealing wins. Good luck finding someone.

Dude your 2014 has played on a few elite teams??? Hahaha nice job. Keep changing teams and feeling special you loser.

Anon
anon
anon
Anon
My favorite part about this place are the parents with upper gold eleven year old\\\'s preaching to the parents of the mites that are stand outs in EHF elite. Keep telling me how it\\\'s done while my 2014 picks your 2011\\\'s pocket at last night\\\'s skills. There is a common theme, where these parents know nothing about hockey, did it all wrong, but feel important when they get on their soap box. I also enjoy the \\\"diaper hockey\\\" comments. Like it\\\'s not okay to take youth hockey serious when they\\\'re 8 but it\\\'s perfectly fine when they\\\'re 10.

There are a handful of very good 2014 goalies, and they win games for their teams even when they\\\'re being outshot 30-5. It\\\'s definitely the most important position on the team, and there aren\\\'t many kids that are doing it consistently enough to be good at it yet. Having one of the top goalies at this age is a recipe for stealing wins. Good luck finding someone.

Nothing wrong with an 8 year old having a resume or even in IG account if that\'s their thing...but those things don\'t make someone a good player.
Dude your 2014 has played on a few elite teams??? Hahaha nice job. Keep changing teams and feeling special you loser.
He plays on two elite teams you moron. And a few kids are from other states and they do switch elite teams frequently and they will most likely be in the nhl someday based on how they play now. Go f@ck yourself trailer trash

Anon
Anon
anon
anon
Anon
My favorite part about this place are the parents with upper gold eleven year old\\\\\\\'s preaching to the parents of the mites that are stand outs in EHF elite. Keep telling me how it\\\\\\\'s done while my 2014 picks your 2011\\\\\\\'s pocket at last night\\\\\\\'s skills. There is a common theme, where these parents know nothing about hockey, did it all wrong, but feel important when they get on their soap box. I also enjoy the \\\\\\\"diaper hockey\\\\\\\" comments. Like it\\\\\\\'s not okay to take youth hockey serious when they\\\\\\\'re 8 but it\\\\\\\'s perfectly fine when they\\\\\\\'re 10.

There are a handful of very good 2014 goalies, and they win games for their teams even when they\\\\\\\'re being outshot 30-5. It\\\\\\\'s definitely the most important position on the team, and there aren\\\\\\\'t many kids that are doing it consistently enough to be good at it yet. Having one of the top goalies at this age is a recipe for stealing wins. Good luck finding someone.

Nothing wrong with an 8 year old having a resume or even in IG account if that\\\'s their thing...but those things don\\\'t make someone a good player.
He plays on two elite teams you moron. And a few kids are from other states and they do switch elite teams frequently and they will most likely be in the nhl someday based on how they play now. Go f@ck yourself trailer trash
"and they will most likely be in the nhl someday based on how they play now."

Sarcasm or not, these are the types of comments I come here for. ******* gold!

Space2412
Looking for a 2014 player interested in playing club hockey as a goalie and also willing to skate out. Email me with if you’re interested and we can discuss more of the specifics. Should have already played goalie last year and liked the position to want to continue.
Space2412@yahoo.com
I hope this new goalie is for my son's team... they currently might as well not have a goalie in net at all. :sweat_smile: