Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Crazy

Marv with that answer it’s pretty clear who the douche bag is

Marv Marinovich
Crazy EHF Dad
Did anyone hear that the 2011 BA team is playing 2010 E9 next year? Proof that EHF is a better league. They would beat bottom of EHF and hang at top of EHF. No way they could play 2010 EHF. Although if they were in EHF all the nasty kids would play for them with the dev they run.
Your opinions on the comparison between the EHF & E9 doesn't make your duster a better hockey player. You being a colossal douche nozzle certainly isn't helping either.
Not sure why you think someone was attempting to make their duster better. Hard time with comprehension Todd?

That wasnt my response. Are you retarded?

Mary and Todd are both fat pigs. Don’t bother with them.

I’m sure this team has played EHF teams at their birth year in tournaments! What were some of the scores?

Nobody cares...and your struggle to understand this is what makes you a douche nozzle.

BA 11s would be 4th or 5th in EHF. They can play with any team in that league but would struggle against terriers and mid Fairfield. And islanders. Very good team. Lots of kids with siblings at ba. So it makes sense for them to stay.

The whole 11 EHF league struggles against mid fairfield they lost one game and were +200. The Terriers lost like 5 with like a +120 all probably to mid fairfield some revelation you have there. BA beat TG like 10-1 and would dominate 90% of the EHF teams.

They wouldn’t dominate anyone other than the bandits. They split with the kings last year. They split with PHC. They are more than good enough to compete with most of the teams in that league. Nothing more. Nothing less. They’re better than the bottom 5. Not as good as the top 3. Competetive with the 4/5.

BA 11’s are very good and belong playing against Fed Elite (very close with top 3-4). Unfortunately we are in e9 and and need to move up a year to fit in the e9

That is too funny unless you're looking for a losing season to build character. Your BA'11s beat a sub .500 BHL Jr Rangers team 6-2 to secure the E9 invite. Both teams had similar talent top to bottom with goaltending being the difference so expect to lose...A LOT!!

So what your saying is a 2011 whooped a 2010 team to claim a 2010 E9 spot, Got it! You just made his point. Carry on!!

Ha ha...you can choose to ignore the part about sub .500 BHL team at your own peril and enjoy the beat down as E9 bottom feeders.

Wrath of Grapes
Ha ha...you can choose to ignore the part about sub .500 BHL team at your own peril and enjoy the beat down as E9 bottom feeders.
The other choice was to have another season where this team crushes everyone in the 11 E9.

We are talking about 10 year-olds, right? And some how in life someone is going to care which league is better 10 years from now? Let me tell you something, when your kid is 15, the light is going to go off in your head, and you will realize how much of a dumb a__ you were acting when your kid played "youth hockey"

Wrath of Grapes
That is too funny unless you're looking for a losing season to build character. Your BA'11s beat a sub .500 BHL Jr Rangers team 6-2 to secure the E9 invite. Both teams had similar talent top to bottom with goaltending being the difference so expect to lose...A LOT!!
Similar talent? BA controlled 3/4 of play. Could have been a 12-1 game. You didn’t watch the game. You looked at the score and though it was close enough to bot be considered a blowout.

typically it's the parents who are looking at the scoreboard. A 10-year old has no idea what "controlling the play" means. You people need help

There's nothing stopping TL from taking a team to an Ehf program except the fact he wouldn't make any money off those families for a season

Anon
typically it's the parents who are looking at the scoreboard. A 10-year old has no idea what "controlling the play" means. You people need help
My 8 year old said “we controlled the play more than them” after a game this weekend. He was correct in his assessment. Some kids are just smarter than yours.

Anon
Anon
typically it\'s the parents who are looking at the scoreboard. A 10-year old has no idea what \"controlling the play\" means. You people need help
My 8 year old said “we controlled the play more than them” after a game this weekend. He was correct in his assessment. Some kids are just smarter than yours.
Not likely as my kid just retired from professional hockey

The fed league doesn’t count man

Anon
Anon
Anon
typically it\\\\\\\'s the parents who are looking at the scoreboard. A 10-year old has no idea what \\\\\\\"controlling the play\\\\\\\" means. You people need help
Nope. You lie.

Anon
Anon
Anon
typically it\\\'s the parents who are looking at the scoreboard. A 10-year old has no idea what \\\"controlling the play\\\" means. You people need help
Mine is thinking of retiring from professional hockey to. These awful spring tournaments and countless skills that I dragged him to (but told everyone he is the one that wants to skate 24 hours a day) really made a difference!

Anon
Anon
Are you really on the dboard pumping your 8 yr olds tires? LOLOLOLOL

Anon
Anon
Anon
typically it\'s the parents who are looking at the scoreboard. A 10-year old has no idea what \"controlling the play\" means. You people need help
Are you really on the dboard pumping your 8 yr olds tires? LOLOLOLOL
Are you really on the dboard writing "LOLOLOLOL"? I didn't think anyone could laugh that hard.

Crazy EHF Dad
Did anyone hear that the 2011 BA team is playing 2010 E9 next year? Proof that EHF is a better league. They would beat bottom of EHF and hang at top of EHF. No way they could play 2010 EHF. Although if they were in EHF all the nasty kids would play for them with the dev they run.
Who cares about these kids and what league or division they play. They probably sahk anyway. What I want to know is how are the moms? Any talent there?

Are they large girls? Big through the hips...Roomy?

In general the more attractive the woman, the less involved she is with hockey, especially when it comes to spring hockey and the cro magnon clowns. If you're trolling here for talent, go to a soccer or lacrosse game instead of some garbage hockey game at a crappy valley rink.

I mean we’re talking about mother’s who have kids ages 8 to 17 or so right ? Some will look better than others depending on whether they hit the gym or the genes they got at birth but most aren’t in their prime looks wise if that’s what you care about. Ugh. I’m a hockey mom myself. Go to a bar you’ll have better luck.

Advantage Develop and the rest of the south shore recruits from other programs. They have the best skills PERIODT.
If I lived on the south shore I would 100% have my kid skating with them. I take him to their skills whenever possible.

anon
Advantage Develop and the rest of the south shore recruits from other programs. They have the best skills PERIODT.
If I lived on the south shore I would 100% have my kid skating with them. I take him to their skills whenever possible.
Been to their skills and wasn’t impressed. Guess it’s not best skills PERIOD.

D’Amotta
anon
Been to their skills and wasn’t impressed. Guess it’s not best skills PERIOD.
The walk on are different than the included skills. Walk on depends on who is running it and the mood of the instructor. The included are the best I have seen at any club.

Hard to impress a ***

Hanibal
Are they large girls? Big through the hips...Roomy?
What did Miggs say to you? Multiple Miggs, in the next cell. He hissed at you... What did he say?