Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Skates

And get a Jofa helmet while you’re at it.

Graf
And get a Jofa helmet while you’re at it.
Jofa buckets (not called a helmet) are the best.

?
ANON
ANON:
You sir, are a tool. You need to buy yourself some skates as you probably never played the game before. FED/E9 makes no difference in a couple years. You will see. Now get back in your Subaru and drive away.
Vapies for E9, Supies for EHF.
Vapies? Supies? stop trying to act like you know the lingo of the hockey players! They don't call the skates that. Idiot!
Excuse me sir my full season team and my summer team refer to Bauer skates as Vapies or Supies. My older brother is 16 and all his friends call Bauer skates Vapies or Supies. Maybe you are just old and have no clue you idiot.

?
ANON
ANON:
You sir, are a tool. You need to buy yourself some skates as you probably never played the game before. FED/E9 makes no difference in a couple years. You will see. Now get back in your Subaru and drive away.
Vapies for E9, Supies for EHF.
Vapies? Supies? stop trying to act like you know the lingo of the hockey players! They don't call the skates that. Idiot!
How do ya like me now?

Second Cookes Skate in Wilmington.

Put 2 boys through top youth and juniors and neither ever got new skates until they were in juniors. Find a place with perfectly fine newer used skates that some rich kid just got rid of. Just like cars, saves a ton of $.

This is the best idea on this thread. Any recs on places to go?