Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Crazy

I mean we’re talking about mother’s who have kids ages 8 to 17 or so right ? Some will look better than others depending on whether they hit the gym or the genes they got at birth but most aren’t in their prime looks wise if that’s what you care about. Ugh. I’m a hockey mom myself. Go to a bar you’ll have better luck.

Advantage Develop and the rest of the south shore recruits from other programs. They have the best skills PERIODT.
If I lived on the south shore I would 100% have my kid skating with them. I take him to their skills whenever possible.

anon
Advantage Develop and the rest of the south shore recruits from other programs. They have the best skills PERIODT.
If I lived on the south shore I would 100% have my kid skating with them. I take him to their skills whenever possible.
Been to their skills and wasn’t impressed. Guess it’s not best skills PERIOD.

D’Amotta
anon
Been to their skills and wasn’t impressed. Guess it’s not best skills PERIOD.
The walk on are different than the included skills. Walk on depends on who is running it and the mood of the instructor. The included are the best I have seen at any club.

Hard to impress a ***

Hanibal
Are they large girls? Big through the hips...Roomy?
What did Miggs say to you? Multiple Miggs, in the next cell. He hissed at you... What did he say?