email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Merger looming?

Anon
Yea, and the E9 is going to merge with the PHL, league is going to be lit!
E9 is not merging with the PHL. PHL will stand alone. E9 is merging with the Valley League. Taking the top towns throughout Mass and I seeing them with the E9 elite schedule. The 2nd/3rd town teams will be inserted into the E9 Selects schedule. It makes more sense to consolidate.

VHL, BHL and E9 all the same!!

So take an embarrassingly easy schedule and make it worse. Smart move.

The gold and silver parents are feeling frisky tonight.

Anon
The gold and silver parents are feeling frisky tonight.
LOL

If it's below platinum, and I am being generous allowing platinum then your kid is borderline allowed to call himself an athlete. Gold is like being in a chess club and the Ritalin and adderal flowing is a plenty. That where you find the "defected" kids with behavior problems.

E9 stinks overall but let's be realistic. Top teams are beating or in the game with top fed teams.

Anon
Truth to the rumor about Fed and the AY coming together?
So, If this is true it would be amazing! I'm picturing weekends of playing teams like 3-4 times so we could limit travel. You know, like go to Philly and stay all day Saturday for 2 games and wake up extra early Sunday and squeeze in 1 more before heading back (As long as were back by 6pm to get to skills hehe:)

take the bottom half of the BHL National League and PHC Gold (upper or lower, don't think it really makes a difference) and merge with the SNEHC. boost numbers and competition. 3-4 years that league could be fun...