email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: CCM 68

Anon
There will never be a camp where the true best of the best are all together. But it is the right of everyone to **** on the kids who have no business there. Especially when the daddies blow their way to Chicago to say their little midget bender is one of the best.
De
You are correct - per the 28th constitutional right, short, fat men who can’t see their micros have the right to rip on 14 year old boys.

25% of those 68 won’t play college hockey. If you take a look at the lists of 00s and see how they “developed” you’ll get the joke. For those who are going to Chicago, enjoy the hockey and work your ass off to be part of the 75%.

What is the point of a post like this? I'm sure many won't go on to play college hockey but some there were 7/8 years old. Should they be doing nothing ? Nasty nasty post.

Anon
25% of those 68 won’t play college hockey. If you take a look at the lists of 00s and see how they “developed” you’ll get the joke. For those who are going to Chicago, enjoy the hockey and work your ass off to be part of the 75%.
Are you on drugs ? All of those kids are playing college hockey from the 2000 group besides the few that went OHL and 1 other player that had family issues so stopped playing at a competitive level young. This player was also one of the top players on the west coast.

Anon
I think you are talking about the Brick Team

Sounds about right to me